Sleep (700)

If $n = 4 Then

$n=1

Else

$n = $n+1

Endif

WEnd

EndIf

that is the code I finished so far.. What I want it to do is to run the script whenever I press the 1 button, however, I am not quite sure of the syntax to use..

I have a syntax error in this parts

If Send =

PixelGetColor ( 379 , 146 ) =

there is a while somewhere there.. well it is not causing a bug but it does not do what I want it to do.. what function detects the key you recently pressed? for example I pressed 1, the script will automatically press 2, 3, 4..

there is a while somewhere there.. well it is not causing a bug but it does not do what I want it to do.. what function detects the key you recently pressed? for example I pressed 1, the script will automatically press 2, 3, 4..

change 'send' to '$send' ?

and dont you mean,

while 1

if _ispressed("81") then...

endif

wend

example

#include<Misc.au3>
While 1
    If _IsPressed("81", 'user32.dll') Then
        $n = 2
        While $n <= 4
            PixelGetColor(379, 146) = 0xFB2F0B
            Send("+{TAB " & $n & "}")
            Sleep(700)
            If $n = 4 Then
                $n = 1
            Else
                $n = $n + 1
            EndIf
        WEnd
    EndIf
WEnd

btw, wtf is this?

PixelGetColor(379, 146) = 0xFB2F0B

this is an easier more readable way of doing the code shown above

#include<Misc.au3>
Do
    Sleep(10)
Until _IsPressed("81", 'user32.dll')
$n = 2
While $n <= 4
    PixelGetColor(379, 146) = "0xFB2F0B"
    Sleep(700)
    If $n = 4 Then
        $n = 1
    Else
        $n = $n + 1
    EndIf
WEnd
Edited by ReaImDown
[u][font="Century Gothic"]~я α и d γ ĵ . ċ . ѕ қ ϊ и и ε я~- My Programs -auto shutdownSleep funcdisallow programs[/font][/u]

First off you try to set PixelGetColor to a value when it itself is the determiner for setting the value

Are you setting the value of 1 to 2 and starting off at 2 skipping 1. Because that is what you did when you changed the value to 2 before setting the loop.

Just so you do know all you'll be setting from the script is a 2 and 3 if I get this to work then it exits outta the loop and ends the program

Contact via MSN: [email=terarink_msn@hotmail.com]terarink_msn@hotmail.com[/email], yahoo: terarink_yah

sorry, I didn't see.

[center]It's a question of mind over matter, if I don't mind, it doesn't matter.[/center]

#include<Misc.au3>

While 1
    If _IsPressed("81", 'user32.dll') Then
        $n = 2; are you sure you want to nullify the 1 so 1 is never pressed? Remember you need to use asc character attribute to tell it what number your using else it will get a error
        While $n <= 4
            PixelGetColor(379, 146) = 0xFB2F0B; incorrect usage loo in help file under PixelGetColor
            Send("+{TAB " & $n & "}"); This function tells it to send Shift-Tab $n amount of times 
            Sleep(700)
            If $n = 4 Then
                $n = 1
            Else
                $n = $n + 1
            EndIf; So 1 and 4 are nullified only pressing 2 and 3 in your script?
        WEnd
    EndIf
WEnd

Contact via MSN: [email=terarink_msn@hotmail.com]terarink_msn@hotmail.com[/email], yahoo: terarink_yah

Here is a new program with your same things in there

HotKeySet( "1", "_IsPressed1")

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func _IsPressed1()
    $n = 1
    While $n < 4
        Sleep(500)
        $n += 1
    WEnd
EndFunc

The file doesn't include anything so saving space and we are using a Hotkeyset to wait for the activation of the "1" key. Not entirely sure but I changed the $n = 2 to 1 because I think you are trying to activate them all on the pressing of 1. With this I saw no need to have a $n = 4 because your ending it after 4 is pressed, right? One more thing are you trying to press Shift-Tab 10 times and for what purpose wouldn't it be much easier to write up a program to press Shift-Tab 10 times and wait till activation again to press it? However I saw no use in the PixelGetColor so you need to tell me what it is about

Edited by TerarinKerowyn

i want it to do things in a loop every time an indicator turns into that color to divert current into different loads (2,3,4).. what I want it to do is that after I press 1, 2,3,4 button would continuously loop.. i.e. when I press 1 (2,3,4,2,3,4,2,3...) <this would follow endlessly.. plus I want to make 5 the loop breaker how do I do that?

Edited by Ruina