Error: AutoIt has detected the stack has become corrupt

when i try to make a dll call this messege appears

Error: AutoIt has detected the stack has become corrupt

here is the code

dllCall("user32.dll", "int", "SendMessage", "long", 0xffff, "long", 0x1a, "long", 0x2a)
[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]AutoIt Script Examples :[/size][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]_CaptureBehindWindowGlass CMD for Windows Vista/Seven[/size][/font][left][/left][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]Non AutoIt Script programs : Border Skin - Aero Glass On XP[/size][/font]

well i took it from here http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/lofivers...php?t15343.html

and in last replay someone said it works Perfectly

all i am trying to do is rebuilding icon cache

[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]AutoIt Script Examples :[/size][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]_CaptureBehindWindowGlass CMD for Windows Vista/Seven[/size][/font][left][/left][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]Non AutoIt Script programs : Border Skin - Aero Glass On XP[/size][/font]

I have no idea how that would work. The first parameter is a window handle, the second is an unsigned integer, and I forget what wparam and lparam are. I think they are DWORD* but I can't recall. Those aren't long.

Wait, part of your problem is that you don't even have enough parameters. I just noticed you only have three parameters. SendMessage needs 4.

First, why don't you try _SendMessage from the UDFs instead of your own DllCall, so the types are correct. You also need to figure out which parameter is missing.

Edited by Richard Robertson

and finally worked with _SendMessage , thank you man