Mouse Speed

How can I make the cursor move with constant speed?

Cut back on the caffine?

:P

Sorry, couldn't help myself...

The Windows API has Acceleration/Deceleration built into it for mouse moves. So the mouse appears to move more quickly in the middle than at either end of travel. There may be a way to defeat that, but it might be real pain. Why bother?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Cut back on the caffine?

Sorry, couldn't help myself...

The Windows API has Acceleration/Deceleration built into it for mouse moves. So the mouse appears to move more quickly in the middle than at either end of travel. There may be a way to defeat that, but it might be real pain. Why bother?

I'm practicing my skills on a minesweeper bot, with the smallest amount of lines possible :) It moves very good and accuarate between the cells, but not with constant speed. I'm using the xyzzy trick, so the speed matters. Anyway, I found a good way to bypass this, I've put a for loop with the dimension of a box in pixels (16), so it doesn't matter any more now.

Now I'm just curious if this is one of the "common and simple" things AutoIt can't do.

Thank you for your replies!

Succes!!! It makes it in 2 seconds with just 15 lines of code :P:P

I'll put in example scripts, and I'll put a link here soon.

Edit: Here it is !! Tell me what you think!

I can't really tell you how good it is, because I havn't tried it. But, so far your Avatar along with Sandin's, are awesome. They have been added to my world famous avatar library. :)