AutoIt possible to develop....?

Hi guys,

I am a fourth year student (Computer Science major) and I am having my thesis right now. I am just wondering what thesis proposal can you suggest involving AutoIT? The topic must be purely computer science related -- meaning software. Is it possible to develop a software out of AutoIT like a game or whatever? Please help me. I know it's kinda 'cheating' but I am really desperate...please help. TIA

I have yet to release it, but I am using AutoIt to make an old-school mud server, which isn't too hard in-of itself, but AutoIt has some interesting limitations I've been working around. AutoIt has definitely outgrown its original purpose of a "Windows Automation Language", at least for the ways I use it, and is more general purpose.

Search for stuff made my MrBond007, he has done a lot with AutoIt that most wouldn't think it could do, either.

Yes it has evolved into a programming language on its own, but you use it because of its object/COM support so in essence it is a secondary languages going up the ladder from machine language -> assemble language -> first class (c/c++, perl, delphi, ...) -> second language (autoit, ...)

slowl progressing to what will be human language by the fifth language or so

Contact via MSN: [email=terarink_msn@hotmail.com]terarink_msn@hotmail.com[/email], yahoo: terarink_yah