[Question]About Script

jerwin

can anyone tell wat this means??as far as i know using GLOBAL CONST must have like example this...

Global Const $WS_TILED = 0

Global Const $WS_OVERLAPPED = 0

but how come this code be like this??anyone can help me to read those numbers.... thanx in advance... :)

GLOBAL CONST $A31F2603D26= NUMBER($A27F2700C4E)

GLOBAL CONST $A41F280571C= NUMBER($A2EF2904B52)

GLOBAL CONST $A34F2A00729= NUMBER($A35F2B00308)

GLOBAL CONST $A17F2C0274E= NUMBER($A26F2D01113)

GLOBAL CONST $A0EF2E05735= NUMBER($A15F2F05B4E)

GLOBAL CONST $A0F03002942= NUMBER($A1C03101A00)

[font="Arial Black"]Looking for a partner in making Perfect Bot for DEKARONPm me if you wanna join.....[/font]

can anyone tell wat this means??as far as i know using GLOBAL CONST must have like example this...

Global Const $WS_TILED = 0

Global Const $WS_OVERLAPPED = 0

You have been mis-informed.

A constant can also reference another variable.

You could even use

Global Const $Const1 = 0x0000001

Global Const $Const2 = 0x0000002

Global Const $Const3 = $Const1 + $Const2

Global Const $Const4 = BitOR($Const1, $Const2)

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

You have been mis-informed.

A constant can also reference another variable.

You could even use

Global Const $Const1 = 0x0000001

Global Const $Const2 = 0x0000002

Global Const $Const3 = $Const1 + $Const2

Global Const $Const4 = BitOR($Const1, $Const2)

sorry bout that but i dont really know wat is this... >> $A31F2603D26 is this a variable or something sorry im just newbie so i want to know wats is that??

[font="Arial Black"]Looking for a partner in making Perfect Bot for DEKARONPm me if you wanna join.....[/font]

it appears to be an obfuscated code

... where did you get that code form???

8)

what is obfuscated code??

sorry for the noob question... u just really dont know i got it in my friend he said thats code can help me to protect my script?? mind telling me wats that kind of code and how to convert it like that...

it appears to be an obfuscated code

... where did you get that code form???

8)

I would say it is without a doubt. That was the first though and therefore the reason behind not getting into details.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

Yes jerwin, $A31F2603D26 is an AutoIt variable as defined by the $. Perhaps a cruise through the help file would have helped you detemine that.

Obfuscators are used to make code more difficult to read.

You can download the obfuscator from

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/

Now either you already knew all of the above and you were attempting to pull our chains, or you seriously need to read the help file and learn to use the Search button on the forums.

George