Really Need Help - RunAsWait Code Not working as needed

In a previous post I had asked about running changes to a PC on Login when the person only has "User" rights to the PC. Some one gave me this command line:

$exitcode = RunAsWait($username, $domain, $password, 0, $filename, @ScriptDir)

the executible ($filename) never fired off unless I used the "RunWait($Filename)" inside the command line. However, the process doesn't quite work. I get through the script (had message boxes that showed the script ran. Yet the file I'm trying to copy to the "C:Windows" directory never gets copied. I even tried to add the "SetACL.exe" command to assign rights to the C:\Windows folder, but that doesn't seem to work either. The "Msgbox" statement - "If FileExists($Destination & $FileName) Then MsgBox(1,"","File Copied")" - never fires off and no file is found in the C:\windows directory.

This is the script that is run from the "RunWait($Filename)" inside the command line. It runs and I get the message box response, unfortunately, the file is never copied. I really could use some help!!!!

;This statement reads data from the referenced INI file to set the paramenter shown.
Dim $Location
Dim $Destination
Dim $FileName
If @OSVersion = "WIN_2000" Then
;This statement reads data from the referenced INI file to set the paramenter shown.
$Destination = IniRead ( @ScriptDir & "\ClientLogo.ini", "LogoData", "Destination2", "default" )
ElseIf @OSVersion = "WIN_XP" or @OSVersion = "WIN_VISTA" Then
$Destination = IniRead ( @ScriptDir & "\ClientLogo.ini", "LogoData", "Destination1", "default" )
EndIf
$FileName = IniRead ( @ScriptDir & "\ClientLogo.ini", "LogoData", "FileName", "default" )
$Location = @ScriptDir & "\" & $FileName

If not FileExists($Destination & $FileName) Then
MsgBox(1,"",@ScriptDir & "\" & $FileName & " Copied to: " & $Destination)
Dim $ALCSET = @ScriptDir & "\SetACL.exe"
Dim $test = ' -on "C:\Windows" -ot file -actn ace n:' & @ComputerName & '\users;p:full'
RunWait($ALCSET & $test, @SystemDir)
FileCopy($Location, $Destination, 9)
MsgBox(0,"",FileExists($Destination & $FileName))
EndIf