How to Set background for Forms

Rota

I was working out a form looks a little more attractive, but currently have no idea how to set a background for the forms... '

In Koda, it seems not supporting to insert background for the forms, I also tried to place a image then drag it to full size to the form, yet, the problem is all of the items supra the image will automatically go to the back of the image, in that case you always need to activate them by clicking them one by one...

So I am looking forward to your kind help on that.....

I was working out a form looks a little more attractive, but currently have no idea how to set a background for the forms... '

In Koda, it seems not supporting to insert background for the forms, I also tried to place a image then drag it to full size to the form, yet, the problem is all of the items supra the image will automatically go to the back of the image, in that case you always need to activate them by clicking them one by one...

So I am looking forward to your kind help on that.....

Use the GUICtrlBkColor() .....u can find reference in help

I do not like stupid and idiot people that write idiot things...If you are one, do not write.

Use the GUICtrlBkColor() .....u can find reference in help

Thanks for the response....I tried to find such GUICtrlBkColor in help while couldn't find then, could you please help to specific some more details??

You mean GUISetBkColor or GUICtrlSetBkColor :)

(in AutoIt-Help, NOT Koda-Help )

Edited by ProgAndy

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Do you want a picture or a color as your background?? Use GUISetBkColor() if you want a color or GUICtrlCreatePic() for a picture. Just remember to disable it as the helpfile instructs.

Do you want a picture or a color as your background?? Use GUISetBkColor() if you want a color or GUICtrlCreatePic() for a picture. Just remember to disable it as the helpfile instructs.

I want to insert a picture as the form background which please look in my coding below:

$Pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("C:\123.jpg", 0, 0, 156, 708,$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS)

GUICtrlSetState(-1,$GUI_DISABLE)

While the program keeps warning me:

C:\Documents and Settings\haf004\Desktop\1.au3(25,109) : WARNING: $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS: possibly used before declaration.

$Pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("C:\Documents and Settings\haf004\Desktop\DQT.jpg", 0, 0, 156, 708,$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\haf004\Desktop\1.au3(25,109) : ERROR: $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS: undeclared global variable.

$Pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("C:\Documents and Settings\haf004\Desktop\DQT.jpg", 0, 0, 156, 708,$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\haf004\Desktop\1.au3 - 1 error(s), 1 warning(s)

I've looked for some help by searching in Google, they told am probably using a old version, but I did download the latest one from the site (Version 1.76 Jun 12 2008)... while... it still warns the same...HELP HELP HELP

• Moderators

You have to include the right AU3 include files.

Use code tags and quote tags for stuff you are doing, that way you have no need for bold.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

You have to include the right AU3 include files.

Use code tags and quote tags for stuff you are doing, that way you have no need for bold.

Noted it, thanks Smoke_N..

I've solved the problem yet by declaring each parameter which really annoying anyway...

But thank you all the same for the helps..

I want to insert a picture as the form background which please look in my coding below:

$Pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("C:\123.jpg", 0, 0, 156, 708,$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS)

GUICtrlSetState(-1,$GUI_DISABLE)

While the program keeps warning me:

C:\Documents and Settings\haf004\Desktop\1.au3(25,109) : WARNING: $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS: possibly used before declaration.

~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\haf004\Desktop\1.au3(25,109) : ERROR: $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS: undeclared global variable.

~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\haf004\Desktop\1.au3 - 1 error(s), 1 warning(s)

I've looked for some help by searching in Google, they told am probably using a old version, but I did download the latest one from the site (Version 1.76 Jun 12 2008)... while... it still warns the same...HELP HELP HELP

Then insert :

#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

at the begining of the code

I do not like stupid and idiot people that write idiot things...If you are one, do not write.

• Moderators

Then insert :

#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

at the begining of the code

An echo?

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=539166

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.