FileGetVersion what about FileSetVersion?

This is how I set file versions

#AutoIt3Wrapper_res_fileversion=4.0.1.17

Kerros===============================================================How to learn scripting: Figure out enough to be dangerous, then ask for assistance.

hmm

When I add that, I have two versions on the properties of my compiled scripts. File Version and Autoit Version... but then again, I place all these options at the top of most of my scripts.

#Region
 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression=4
 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=Created by Kerros
 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=Test
 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=4.0.1.17
 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_FileVersion_AutoIncrement=y
 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=GNU-PL
 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=1033
 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=Autoit version|3.2.12.1
 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Stop_OnWarning=y
 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Tidy=y
 #EndRegion

Edit: This is in the full version of SciTE if that makes a difference.

Edited by Kerros

Kerros===============================================================How to learn scripting: Figure out enough to be dangerous, then ask for assistance.

You need the AutoIt3Wrapper and Reshacker.exe :)

the wrapper is included in the Scite4AutoIt-Package and in the information of it there's a download link for reshacker.

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Here is something else interesting.

When I compile within SciTE, I get the version information along with the rest of the directives in that region. If I right click on the script and choose compile none of the options are there, and I get the AutoIT version as the file version information.

Is this what you are doing?

That's what I'm doing....If there is another way, I don't know about it.

If you are running au2exe manually none of the options are going to be included without the AutoIt3Wrapper and Reshacker.exe. I don't know if it's even possible without SciTE