Error running compiled Au3

I have a 957 line script that runs great from commandline.

When I compile it (F7 or Ctrl-F7 - doesn't matter) it makes an exe.

When I run the exe I get an error that states:

The Application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

I cannot find this error on the Web - I've searched, and maybe I'm searching wrong.

As stated, it works great from command line, but I have a need to get this to several workstations so that I am not a single point of failure.

My boss wants it done by yesterday, and I can't give it to him tomorrow if it won't compile.

You can find the File, it's Config File and the EXE <HERE>

The Application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

I cannot find this error on the Web - I've searched, and maybe I'm searching wrong.

As stated, it works great from command line, but I have a need to get this to several workstations so that I am not a single point of failure.

My boss wants it done by yesterday, and I can't give it to him tomorrow if it won't compile.

Everyone Meet: Mr. Broken-Link! Edited by JasonB

I just discovered that if I rename the App to ANYTHING other than AutoUpdateTMC.exe (like AutoUpdateTMC1.exe) it runs.

That's weird!

I've figured out the issue.

We have config files names PrgramName.exe.config - so follwoin the company standards I named the config AutoUpdateTMC.exe.config.

If I rename either the AutoUpdateTMC.exe or the AutoupdateTMC.exe.config to anything else it works.

So I decided to go back to conventional names and simply called the config AutoUpdateTMC.config and now it works fine.