Hide Password Text

I am looking for a way to hide password input. For example instead of seeing "Password" entered as the user types you will see "********". I did find reference to the $ES_PASSWORD command and it worked well until I upgraded to the latest version of AutoIT. Does anyone know how I can accomplish this with the new AutoIT?

I am looking for a way to hide password input. For example instead of seeing "Password" entered as the user types you will see "********". I did find reference to the $ES_PASSWORD command and it worked well until I upgraded to the latest version of AutoIT. Does anyone know how I can accomplish this with the new AutoIT?

Still works for me. You using beta?

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form2 = GUICreate("Password Dialog", 251, 93, -1, -1)
GUISetIcon("D:\008.ico")
$PasswordEdit = GUICtrlCreateInput("password", 8, 32, 233, 21, BitOR($ES_PASSWORD,$ES_AUTOHSCROLL))
$ButtonOk = GUICtrlCreateButton("&OK", 86, 64, 75, 25, 0)
$ButtonCancel = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Cancel", 167, 64, 75, 25, 0)
$EnterPassLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Enter password", 8, 12, 77, 17)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

EndSwitch
WEnd

[EDIT] I didn't actually check, just opened koda and copied code... but after I posted I checked and it does in fact work for me still[/EDIT]

Are you including the right UDF's if you aren't using beta?

(I haven't checked out beta yet - still trying to figure out the current version first, dunno how I would feel to actually get code right and be the first person to find a bug :))

Edited by Anonymouse
children may smile; the wise ponder- Dr. Holmes of Hardvard Medical School on an Ether BingeLove Makes The World Go Round?So does five shots of tequila. What's your point?[quote name='Valik' date='Jun 5 2008, 05:13 PM']wraithdu, 24 hours. Said I have a bad attitude, just driving the point home with a ban.[/quote]This is classic. :)