Inputbox in IE (webpage)

Hi,

I have an INPUTBOX in webpage.

I wanted get the text inside the box.

Also i am unable to focus/click inside the box through "ControlFocus".

And also please dont suggest to use TAB's, as it wouldn't be 100% accurate sometime.

Please tell which function should i use the extract the text inside the IE InputBox.

!!!AUTOIT Rocks!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^

_IE*, look it in the UDFs document

BTW, in a web page, it's called Text Box

Edited by d4rk

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

The use of _IETagNameGetCollection is the one you are looking for. The tagname <look in the help> for it would be input and you would get the text out of the by tagname.name | tagname.innerhtml | tagname.outerhtml. There are so many more options but those will get you what you want

Contact via MSN: [email=terarink_msn@hotmail.com]terarink_msn@hotmail.com[/email], yahoo: terarink_yah

• Moderators

BTW, in a web page, it's called Text Box

Nether one is 100% correct. He didn't specify whether it was single or multi line so it would be one of the following.

input type=text

Single-line text entry control.

textArea

Multiline text input control.