AutoIt bug

Hi,

I want to make a drag and drop in a window, so I used

AutoItSetOption ( "MouseCoordMode" ,0 )

to set Autoit to use relative coords to the active window

then I dit a MouseClickDrag . the first coord x1 and y1 The x/y coords to start the drag operation from are correct

but the second coords The x/y coords to end the drag operation at are NOT RELATIVE TO THE WINDOW !!

am i missing something ?

Can't reproduce. If I do

AutoItSetOption ("MouseCoordMode" ,0 )
$g = GUICreate("test",300,150,200,200)
GUISetState()
Sleep(1000)
MouseClickDrag("left",50,5,-10,-10)

... the mouse clicks on 50,5 relative to window, then drags to -10,-10 relative to window (just to the upper right of the corner of the existing window, easy to see), then releases, and the window is moved accordingly.

Can you provide a small reproducer showing your problem?

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

The problem occur when i'm doing a drag and drop while pressing CTRL+SHIFT.

try this and you'll see :

GUISetState()

Sleep(1000)

Send("{CTRLDOWN}")

Send("{SHIFTDOWN}")

Send("{CTRLUP}")

Send("{SHIFTUP}")

The problem occur when i'm doing a drag and drop while pressing CTRL+SHIFT.

try this and you'll see :

GUISetState()

Sleep(1000)

Send("{CTRLDOWN}")

Send("{SHIFTDOWN}")

Send("{CTRLUP}")

Send("{SHIFTUP}")

Works ok for me. (AutoIt 3.2.10.0 production and 3.2.11.12 Beta.)
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Damn, in fact i noticed that the software i'm using (Kleptomania) for capturing text is the problem.

to use this software, you have to press CRTL+SHIFT then drag and drop on any text to capture the text in the clipboard.

That is what my AutoIt script is supposed to do.

when the software is launched (icon near the clock down right) this problem appears, if I close the software, it works correctly.

What can I do ?

Damn, in fact i noticed that the software i'm using (Kleptomania) for capturing text is the problem.

to use this software, you have to press CRTL+SHIFT then drag and drop on any text to capture the text in the clipboard.

That is what my AutoIt script is supposed to do.

when the software is launched (icon near the clock down right) this problem appears, if I close the software, it works correctly.

What can I do ?

Couldn't you just have Shift and drag then Send("^c") so that your script puts the text in the clipboard instead?
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

• Moderators

I thought kleptomania had API calls you could do?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.