script help for $

I need a script to press a sequence of buttons everytime a specific button appears in pokeracademy (poker trainer software). I'm trying to generate mass testing results for strategy evaluation.

I was able to ceate the script to press all the desired buttons easy enough with the autoscriptwriter, but I'm completely lost as to how to detect when the next hand button appears, and execute.

---------------------------------------

WinWait, Poker Academy Pro,

IfWinNotActive, Poker Academy Pro, , WinActivate, Poker Academy Pro,

WinWaitActive, Poker Academy Pro,

MouseClick, left, 170, 35

Sleep, 100

MouseClick, left, 199, 142

Sleep, 100

MouseClick, left, 363, 279

Sleep, 100

MouseClick, left, 364, 512

Sleep, 100

MouseClick, left, 407, 683

Sleep, 100

---------------------------------------

If someone would be kind enough as to knock this out for me, I would happily send you $25 via Neteller, bank of america, paypal or poker room transfer. You can contact me at admin @ crtechbase .net

I apologize in advance if this post violates any restrictions.

i don't think theres any need for paying anyone, but from what it looks like maybe you could look up PixelGetColor() function, or if this software is free to download or has a demo (link plz) it would better help us get an idea how or what is needed to press the next hand button

Thanks Guys,

The software has a demo and can be downloaded here: http://www.poker-academy.com/download-poker/thank-you.php

I am playing Ring Games>Nolimit-Full Ring Mixed

At the bottom of the poker table screen is a button that says <Deal Hand>. I want to execute my script when this appears. There is another button that says <call$##> that appears in the same location. I do not want to execute when that button is visible. Both buttons are the same orangish color with black text. It would probably be possible to identify a black pixel in the "D" from deal hand as that letter doesn't seem to overlap the same pixels as the Call text.

Thanks Guys,

The software has a demo and can be downloaded here: http://www.poker-academy.com/download-poker/thank-you.php

I am playing Ring Games>Nolimit-Full Ring Mixed

At the bottom of the poker table screen is a button that says <Deal Hand>. I want to execute my script when this appears. There is another button that says <call$##> that appears in the same location. I do not want to execute when that button is visible. Both buttons are the same orangish color with black text. It would probably be possible to identify a black pixel in the "D" from deal hand as that letter doesn't seem to overlap the same pixels as the Call text.

If the problem is that the controlID of the both controls is the same and it's only the text which change then do like the following.

First I see if the button is visible if it is then if the text "deal hand" is standing in the control then execute your script..

While 1
If ControlCommand ( "title", "text", "controlID", "IsVisible", "") == 1 Then
    If ControlGetText("title","text","controlID") == "Deal Hand" Then
    ; your script comes here.
    ; I guess this is what you want:
    ;---------------------------------------
        WinWait ("Poker Academy Pro") 
        WinActivate("Poker Academy Pro") 
        WinWaitActive ("Poker Academy Pro")
        Sleep(100)
        MouseClick("left", 170, 35)
        Sleep(100)