Watch Out!

ludocus

wow, it's much more difficult now :P, but I like it, I still have some advices if you don't mind :D :

- please, replace #include <MiscConstants.au3> with $VK_F19 = '82H', $VK_F24 = '87H', etc... just copy values you use from your MiscConstants.au3 :)

- make square window GUI (squares that popup from the top and bottom screen edges hits you too fast cause height of the window is smaller than the width :mad:)

- maybe you could make a square that hits you destroy itself, otherwise if you don't move your mouse you can loose all your lives from only 1 square :P (even if new game start by itself when you loose all your lives the square still remains...)

- maybe you could insert some hot-key to toggle off/on beeps, which will indicate a square hitting you, or passing to the next level, etc...

- maybe you could make circle instead of square, like cannon balls (also easier to avoid, cause of round "edges" o:) )

- maybe you could add top score, saved in some ini file, displayed before new game (main GUI), and when you loose all your lives :P

- maybe you could research "prospeed" for more realistic movement (not so important :) it's good now, but sometimes you can see squares flash while they are in movement :P )

anyway, it's good game :P

Edited by sandin

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

like it, like it a lot :D

For some people is easyer if they play on larger resolution, i think that you shud consider to change speed and object size to react on difrent resolution (im using 1920*1080 for my desk resolution and the game is too easy, on 800*600 i dont stand any chance to get to lvl 2 :huggles: )

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

Allow random colors instead of just preset ones.. maybe more squares at once. It seems like once you start a game it's impossible to return to the home screen, not sure if that's true but it would be nice if you could get back home instead of having to exit the program. I had a square run on the bottom and 75% of it was below the bottom of my monitor... Sporadic movement speeds could be interesting. Bigger & different sized objects.. Hmm, that's about all I can think of right now. It's good so far though!

Edit: oh, I don't really know why you make it run all from the keyboard (talking about the homescreen), it would be pretty easy to just use actual controls and less confusing for the user.

Edited by Achilles
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

Thnx.. The returning to the menu won't be hard I'll do that in a couple of days.

Making different sized and shaped objects is going to be pretty hard, so I'm not going to be doing that soon.

Yeh the bug when the cube is half out of the screen is easy to fix as well..

Thnx for the tips

• 8 months later...