Open GUI Window in Drop Down Motion

Hello,

Searching is a good thing, that you will learn new things from reading the search result while trying to find what you're looking for!

But it will be frustrating if you don't use the right words. And this is my case. :)

I'm trying to open a GUI window in a way of dropping, from top of the desktop to the meddle, a small outlined box (10x10 GUI window) and then expand it to the final size of the original GUI Window, using three GUI boxes (to get around the flickering thing), and hiding the first tow GUI windows from showing in Windows Status Bar.

Thats what I got so far.

Global $hGUIWin, $hGUIWinDummy1, $hGUIWinDummy2, $GUIWinWidth = 0, $GUIWinHeight = 0, $GUILeft = 0, $GUITop = 0, $Dummy1 = 0, $Dummy2 = 0

$hGUIWinDummy1 = GUICreate ("", 10, 10, @DesktopWidth / 2, 1, -1, $WS_SIZEBOX, $WS_EX_TRANSPARENT)

$hGUIWinDummy2 = GUICreate ("ProgName", $GUIWinWidth, $GUIWinHeight, $GUILeft, $GUITop, -1, $WS_SIZEBOX, $WS_EX_TRANSPARENT)

GUISetBkColor (0xffffff)

$hGUIWin = GUICreate ("ProgName", 820, 714, -1, -1, -1, $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES)

GUISetState (@SW_SHOW, $hGUIWinDummy1)

WinMove ($hGUIWinDummy1, "", @DesktopWidth / 2, @DesktopHeight / 2, 10, 10, 20)

GUISetState (@SW_SHOW, $hGUIWinDummy2)

GUIDelete ($hGUIWinDummy1)

For $Dummy1 = 0 To 700 Step 10

WinMove ($hGUIWinDummy2, "", (@DesktopWidth / 2) - ($Dummy1 / 2), (@DesktopHeight / 2) - ($Dummy2 / 2), $Dummy1, $Dummy2)

$Dummy2 += 10

Next

GUISetState (@SW_SHOW, $hGUIWin)

GUIDelete ($hGUIWinDummy2)

I need help in having the first two GUI windows in outlined mod and hide their names from Windows Status Bar, and in smooth drop motion.

TIA

Animate window?

Global Const $AW_HIDE = 0x10000
Global Const $AW_VER_POSITIVE = 0x00004
Global Const $AW_VER_NEGATIVE = 0x00008

$gui = GuiCreate("AnimateWindow", 200, 300)

DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $gui, "dword", 500, "dword", $AW_VER_POSITIVE)

GUISetState()

While 1
    $msg = GuiGetMsg()
    Select
    Case $msg = -3
        DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $gui, "dword", 500, "dword", BitOR($AW_HIDE, $AW_VER_NEGATIVE))
        ExitLoop
    EndSelect
WEnd

wow... That was fast. Thanx for the quick reply!

It's smooth enough, but difficult (DllCall) for me to do the things that I need (drop-down and expand from the center - as outlined).

Can you help, or anybody else.