What do I need to learn to do this?

I'm looking to make an auto account creator for a website (Not for spamming or hacking)

I want the script to:

1. Open Internet Explorer.

2. Type in the address of the registration page in the URL.

3. Automatically fill out all the information (Username, password, email etc.)

4. Click submit.

5. Then I want it to close the Internet Explorer window. Then open a new Internet Explorer window.

6. I want it to erase all browser history.

7. Rinse and repeat

I need it to also generate random usernames, passwords and emails.

So, it would go like this:

1st Script Run:

Username: reijeriewf

Password: ergijerg

Email: iamverysmelly@myemail.com

2nd Script Run:

Username: blablabla

Password: ismelloffish

Email: iamreallyverysmell@anotheremail.com

Etc Etc.

I would need it to then create a log file of all the usernames and passwords.

So where in the helpfile does it explain how to do this?

I'm looking to make an auto account creator for a website (Not for spamming or hacking)

I want the script to:

I need it to also generate random usernames, passwords and emails.

So, it would go like this:

1st Script Run:

Username: reijeriewf

Password: ergijerg

Email: iamverysmelly@myemail.com

2nd Script Run:

Username: blablabla

Password: ismelloffish

Email: iamreallyverysmell@anotheremail.com

Etc Etc.

I would need it to then create a log file of all the usernames and passwords.

So what were the non-malicious uses for this...?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Creating multiple accounts is allowed on the site. But I need quite a few of them. And if I did it myself it would take ages. So I thought this would be a lot easier.

Would you like fries with that? :)

• Developers

Creating multiple accounts is allowed on the site. But I need quite a few of them. And if I did it myself it would take ages. So I thought this would be a lot easier.

Still really doesn't explain the why you want this.

If the rules don't explicitly state you are prohibited creating multiple account doesn't mean you should create 100 ....right ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I want to build a helium balloon machine with the ability to create enough balloons to block out the Sun. I'm not going to do anything malicious with it, and it isn't illegal. So, just tell me how.... now!!! you idiots.

guhuh guhuh...

f_mrcleansmalm_77ce002.jpgAutoIt has helped make me wealthy

I want to build a helium balloon machine with the ability to create enough balloons to block out the Sun. I'm not going to do anything malicious with it, and it isn't illegal. So, just tell me how.... now!!! you idiots.

guhuh guhuh...

Were not going to tell him unless he can prove that he is not using it in a malicious way....

Whats NOT malicious about this, why would you need a multiple account generator, and also many sites ask for image verification, which I'm sure not bot could do.

I want the script to:

Are you asking us to do it for you?

Edited by N340

I don't think he is asking us to write him the script, but guide him on how too...

Also, the img verification is a very good point.

Another thing is most sites require email verification, to activate the account. If you are using fake email adress the accounts cant be verified....

Note: I have been thinking and I can't Think of absolutlely any reason to create that many accounts...

Ok I'm using it to create a load of accounts then I'm going to sell them. (No, I'm not telling you the site cause then you'll steal my idea and make loads of money for yourself) Ok? It's not malicious so tell me how to do it.

This is not malicious???? I would say that that is malicious.. You are taking up hundreds of account names, for people to sign up for (for free) and making them pay for them to get a spot....

Sounds Malicious to me....

Everything you need;

ShellExecute(StringReplace(@AutoItExe, "3.exe", ".chm"))

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

If someone PMs me and tells me how to do it I'll pay good through paypal. Stick it to this nobheads who don't want to help.

Why on earth would we want to help someone who can't take the time to read through the forums and see what the general consensus is about helping people who try to cheat there way through life. This case is even worse than most due to the fact that not only are you trying to cheat, you are trying to cheat people out of cash. Besides, who wants to waste time with cheating on a site where they are not even smart enough to do email verification? Or so it would appear from your request (read more as demand).

I already told you where all the code you needed was, what more can you ask for? We sure won't be writing the code for you.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"