What do I need to learn to do this?

Seeing how -

Your name has POT HEAD in it...tells me you are a drug user :P

You do not wish to tell us the name of the site :)

Odds are the site you are trying to "hack" has something against what you are trying to do. Did you read their ULA? From how you are behaving- nope. :P

Seeing how -

Your name has POT HEAD in it...tells me you are a drug user :)

You should close your mouth and don't blame pot,

its the user its not that bad, Look at all the other drugs and Legal Drugs there worries

:P back at you!

Edited by evilelf

Destination "Ban" straight ahead :)

Thanks to DaRam for PMing me on how to do it. I just sent $10 to his Paypal. See, that's all it takes. Just one nice person to show me how to do it. Thanks again DaRam :P

You should close your mouth and don't blame pot,

its the user its not that bad, Look at all the other drugs and Legal Drugs there worries

:) back at you!

<advice style="friendly">Be careful who you are talking to and where you go with this.</advice>

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Thanks to DaRam for PMing me on how to do it. I just sent $10 to his Paypal. See, that's all it takes. Just one nice person to show me how to do it. Thanks again DaRam :)

Lol, way to burn your bridges dumbass...

"So where in the helpfile does it explain how to do this?"

I don't think he is asking us to write him the script, but guide him on how too...

Maybe he doesn't think we're so smart that we know something it's not in the helpfile. So if we could search the help and find what we want, he can also go directly there and make the example suit his needs. :)

Also, the img verification is a very good point.

Another thing is most sites require email verification, to activate the account. If you are using fake email adress the accounts cant be verified....

A lot of sites are stupid enough not to ask you for an email. Also, I saw sites in which the verification was a set of 4 boxes with images in it, which asked you what's the all so secret 4 digits password. There are many topics on this forum for image comparison... :P

Note: I have been thinking and I can't Think of absolutlely any reason to create that many accounts...

Neither I... :P