Parse through data in a txt file

I keep a chm manual on my desktop for MySQL, PHP, and AutoIt at all times. I just wish there was one for C++...

You could always have a link to msdn at your desktop :)

Always refer to this ection of msdn when I'm insecure about c++:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dtefa218.aspx

But I'm sure you already knew all of this :P

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

Actually I haven't really done much with C++. I've taken two courses but we mainly learned data structures. Linked lists, stacks, queues. All the programming we did was through telnet into a SunOS terminal. All editing was done in pico which was an awful experience. I use Dev C++ but I have never created a windows app.

Actually I haven't really done much with C++. I've taken two courses but we mainly learned data structures. Linked lists, stacks, queues. All the programming we did was through telnet into a SunOS terminal. All editing was done in pico which was an awful experience. I use Dev C++ but I have never created a windows app.

If you want to do some serious programming in c++, first of all you should download the one and only visual studio.

Then you're off to explore the huuuge amount of documentation found in the msdn library + there are literary millions of examples, forums and help on c++ on the internet.

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

Nice solution, weaponX. Once again I've been bested by you. Seriously, nice stuff.

Next time we'll cover subqueries, temporary tables, regular expressions, and replicating data from a table into itself.