Help with "Gina.dll"

I am trying to run an application - a NextG (VPN) "dialer" allowing users to remotely connect to our network - before the user can authenticate (after pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del and before the login box to appear) in order to allow them to use our Active Directory.

The operating system is WinXP Professional.

I tried so far to run that application as a service under SYSTEM account and the application started ... but ... the application was run "in the background" = no visible interface and that is not an option for me - unfortunately.

Doing a little bit of research I found about "gina.dll" MSDN link to gina.dll page and it looks like it is the answer to my problem.

I'm not such an advanced coder to get this one working so I've decided to ask for help - maybe someone would be able to help me with.

I know this is quite a sensitive matter and I would gladly "talk" over PM if this is the case.

Thank you very much,

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)

You won't be doing this with AutoIt, you'll have to create a custom DLL. Here is a good code example/walkthrough: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/system/smart...521896&fr=1

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt