Easy way to block computer acess

I am lazy, so I usually find ways to get my sisters to do stuff for me :)

I tried to get them to go get the towels, but they wouldn't and they also pulled out the internet connection thinking I wouldn't catch on, but when your modems light is off that says "PC" you know somethings wrong.

soo they both have seperate accounts on the pc and my account is "open" and they do not understand that creating your own personal accounts on a computer slows the computer down, but anyways I used it to my advantage.

I didn't want them on the computer so I put the following code in both their startup folders...

#NoTrayIcon
MsgBox(16 , "Big Problem here!!!" , "Go get the towels." , 3)
Shutdown(6)oÝ÷ Ùæ¬Ééèº[ºÛ"Ǧɧ¢éíƪºh¥éêºZqÊ.Ö§vȧqâÙ÷ö×ÞzYbên¶Ø§ªZ²Ì(­Ú'¶qÊ.Ò&iצÊ'+mêZ²Ì(­Úk¢×¶*'jëh×6#NoTrayIcon
#include <GUIConstants.au3>
Opt("OnExitFunc","_Exit")
$Pass = "test"
$True = False
$GUI = GUICreate("", @DesktopWidth + 500, @DesktopHeight + 500)
$Password = GUICtrlCreateInput("" , 600 , 600 , 500 , 50, $ES_PASSWORD)
$Check = GUICtrlCreateButton("Ok" , 600 , 700 , 500 , 50)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
WinSetOnTop($GUI , "" , 1)
While 1
    $Msg = GuiGetMsg()
    Select
        Case $Msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            _Exit()
        Case $Msg = $Check
            If Not GUICtrlRead($Password) = $Pass Then
                Shutdown(6)
            ElseIf GUICtrlRead($Password) = $Pass Then
                $True = True
                GUIDelete($GUI)
                Exit
            Else
                Shutdown(6)
            EndIf
    EndSelect
WEnd

Func _Exit()
    If $True = False Then
        Shutdown(6)
    ElseIf $True = True Then
        Exit
    Else
    Shutdown(6)
EndIf
EndFunc

now they think they are smart when it comes to computers, so they tried to open task manager and they went looking for Autoit.exe because this is not my first time using it on them, but they failed to find it since I compiled it and renamed it to our anti-virus.

oh and by the way the GUI is ugly but it worked... yes it can be bypassed but they aren't that smart even though dummies do stupid things and usually get a glitch to work.

Edited by JellyFish666

I am lazy, so I usually find ways to get my sisters to do stuff for me :P

I tried to get them to go get the towels, but they wouldn't and they also pulled out the internet connection thinking I wouldn't catch on, but when your modems light is off that says "PC" you know somethings wrong.

soo they both have seperate accounts on the pc and my account is "open" and they do not understand that creating your own personal accounts on a computer slows the computer down, but anyways I used it to my advantage.

I didn't want them on the computer so I put the following code in both their startup folders...

#NoTrayIcon
MsgBox(16 , "Big Problem here!!!" , "Go get the towels." , 3)
Shutdown(6)ƒoÝŠ÷ Ùæ¬Ééèº[ºÛ"Ǧɧ¢éíŠÆªº‹h¥é꺋ZqÊ.žÖ§vȧqâ‰Ù÷ö×ÞzYb‘ên¶Ø§ªZ²Ì(­Ú'¶šqÊ.žÒ&iצʌ'–+m•êZ²Ì(­Úk¢×œ¶*'jëhŠ×6#NoTrayIcon
#include <GUIConstants.au3>
Opt("OnExitFunc","_Exit")
$Pass = "test"
$True = False
$GUI = GUICreate("", @DesktopWidth + 500, @DesktopHeight + 500)
$Password = GUICtrlCreateInput("" , 600 , 600 , 500 , 50, $ES_PASSWORD)
$Check = GUICtrlCreateButton("Ok" , 600 , 700 , 500 , 50)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
WinSetOnTop($GUI , "" , 1)
While 1
    $Msg = GuiGetMsg()
    Select
        Case $Msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            _Exit()
        Case $Msg = $Check
                Shutdown(6)
                $True = True
                GUIDelete($GUI)
                Exit
            Else
                Shutdown(6)
            EndIf
    EndSelect
WEnd

Func _Exit()
    If $True = False Then
        Shutdown(6)
    ElseIf $True = True Then
        Exit
    Else
    Shutdown(6)
EndIf
EndFunc

now they think they are smart when it comes to computers, so they tried to open task manager and they went looking for Autoit.exe because this is not my first time using it on them, but they failed to find it since I compiled it and renamed it to our anti-virus.

oh and by the way the GUI is ugly but it worked... yes it can be bypassed but they aren't that smart even though dummies do stupid things and usually get a glitch to work.

Nice ... You can name it something like csrss.exe or smss.exe.... They are system files so you cant end task it :P

That is what I do to my brother :D:)

EDIT : Hey John beat me by a few seconds ....

Edited by Konstig
code

I know this already and thanks but like I said they aren't advance, I also do more than just rename it to that process I fileopen() the process so it is nearly impossible to kill it without using a 3rd party tool, but there are ways to still kill the process manually.

I also got the script set so if the process is closed it forces a reboot so even if you know what your doing your screwed, if your not advance with computers though.

Edited by JellyFish666

Hi! Good idea, but i don`t understand 2 snippets of code:

Case $Msg = $Check
                Shutdown(6)
                $True = True
                GUIDelete($GUI)
                Exit
            Else
                Shutdown(6)
            EndIfoÝ÷ Ù«­¢+Ù%ÀÌØíQÉÕô±ÍQ¡¸($%M¡Õѽݸ ؤ(±Í%ÀÌØíQÉÕôQÉÕQ¡¸($%á¥Ð(%±Í($%M¡Õѽݸ ؤ(%¹%

Why need to use in this snippets ElseIf keywords? We checked only two statements = and <> :)

Edited by rasim

Hi! Good idea, but i don`t understand 2 snippets of code:

I put that there incase they enter the password push the button and some how it exits and incase it does (which it won't) it will exit the script without rebooting.

I didn't edit the script when I wrote it or double check it throughly, so yes it could be better.

• 4 months later...

How did you do that? I need that... Thanks :mellow:

I fileopen() the process so it is nearly impossible to kill it without using a 3rd party tool

You do what exactly?

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

So you admit that the method you are using is wrong and easy to bypass with anyone by a bit of computer knowledge.. So I ask you

Why share?

I know this already and thanks but like I said they aren't advance, I also do more than just rename it to that process I fileopen() the process so it is nearly impossible to kill it without using a 3rd party tool, but there are ways to still kill the process manually.

I also got the script set so if the process is closed it forces a reboot so even if you know what your doing your screwed, if your not advance with computers though.

Can you please post a code sample to show the fileopen() of the process ?

I used another method with two processes monitoring each other BUT someone smart can use pskill from systernal to kill them nearly at the same time in a batch.