ObjCreate question

Hey,

Does anyone know whether it is possible or not to retrieve a certain VBScript object, so that you can use VBScript in an .au3 file?

Example:

--------------------------------------

$obj = ObjCreate("VBScript")

$result = $obj.VBMethod()

MsgBox(0,0, $result) ;; shows the result of the vbmethod

--------------------------------------

Since i can't find this object, i thought maybe this doesn't exists... Come to think of it, it is very possible that this can't be done... But does anyone know an other object i can use that also scripts?

Immense

Hey,

thanks for your fast reply :) . But i already knew that one after searching the autoit forums... :P

By looking to your answer, i suggest that there isn't any VBScript object?

I can use the Scripting.FileSystemObject Object, but it's easier and faster to just write in AutoIt Codes.

What i actually want, is that i can use other commands retrieved from one object :D .

Something like VBScript, JScript or WScript, where i can retrieve for example: mouse clicks.

But thank you for your reply, even though you havent said much :P

immense

I'm not certain I know what mean by a "VBScript Object", but this may be closer:

$oVBS = ObjCreate("ScriptControl")

$oVBS.language = "VBScript"

MsgBox(0, "VBS Result", $oVBS.Eval("1 + 2"))

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble