Creating website Uploading tool

Hence I am completely newbie in Autoit but I am Addict user of MMB (Multimedia Builder a WYIWYG Object oriented tool) .so I am not hardcore programmer in Autoit to create a application like “uploading tool “I know that it will require knowledge but if Autoit members help me step by step (step’s are mention below) I hope I will able to create “megashare.com uploading tool “(Honestly the members of Autoit are very friendly and nice and ready to help …

And return to Main Point

This is the blue print of Application

Posted Image

Pic a

a) Creating 800x600 GUI ie window(not a i.e. page ) .it will read a link from src dir txt (pic a ) first link into megashare.com browse location and upload (it will be look very professional if will possible only action of uploading progress show …all link pasting click in hidden mode )

Posted Image

Pic b

b ) After successful uploading megashare.com show this type of window(pic .:) Now Autoit read file name and link and store in txt file

i hope this detail will very helpfull and step by step

Edited by ironmankho

Thanks for reply me .... i am already reading _IE* functions....and try to understand UDF of IE but it require time .i ask help here if any body help me to create code than i will able to develop app and as well as understanding well Autoit

I wrote an AutoIt script with the single task of uploading a single .bmp to a server and getting the server's response - usually just a single line of text. That alone was over 200 lines of code, with fairly solid error checking and light documentation. No GUI on it either. And it was so long beceause I didn't use any _IE* functions.

Uploading a file to megashare would require your app to know how to build data packets to send to the server, parse server requests, ask for webpages, grab/display images in appropriate places, format text, follow link redirection... Trust me - it will be *much* easier if you work with the _IE* functions and use an IE browser managed by your AutoIt script.

Trust me - it will be *much* easier if you work with the _IE* functions and use an IE browser managed by your AutoIt script

ok i am understand ... now i am using IE* functions

can you write code for this

Creating 800x600 GUI ie window(not a i.e. page ) .it will read a link from src dir txt (pic a ) first link into megashare.com browse location and upload

Alternatively, you may like to implement the simple technique of sending keystrokes and mouse actions. But beaware, this may lead to unexpected errors.

[Not using this account any more. Using "iShafayet" instead]

ironman,

i am pretty sure that you can get lots of help on here, but you first have to show that you have atleast attempted to do some work on your own, if you run into issues then you can request some help.....however if you just ask for code people will be more relectant to help. I know you don't know Autoit that well...neither do I... but try using the _IE function, when you run into trouble share the code that you have come up with and ...this will allow other to work with the blue print that you have created.

Don't be too fustrated if you dont get it to work... I have gotten fustrated as well.. .expecially when using String Regular Exp .. and I know that ppl will be more inclinded to help you if you show that you have tried.