Swapping IE Cookies? Is it possible?

I want to make a program to swap out IE cookies then call them back later. Here's kinda what I want it to do:

- Login to a website

- Swap the cookie out

- Login again with a different Login

- Swap the cookie out again

- Login another time with a different login

- Call the first cookie back

- Have the program post a few times

- Call the second cookie

- Have it post a few more times under the second login

- Call the third cookie

- Have it post a few more times under the last login

I've already got the post sequence up, I just want to save some time by not making my program logout and login again, instead the cookies can just swap out.

So really I just want to know if it's possible to create a program to swap out cookies like that, and if so, what steps might I look into to do it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

In temporary folder, there're 4 (or more) folders, they containt the web files include cookies, look Tempoeary Looker in my sig, you'll see how to get that

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys