auto counter?

I want something that auto counts up to 99 but the whole point is for it to do it for me, I don't want this code

send( "1" )
send( "2" )
send( "3" )
etc.

I tried using a variable hoping I could +1 or something but that was my best go anyone think they can help? thanks!

HotKeySet( "{f6}", "Function1" )

While 1
    Sleep( 100 )
WEnd

$f = +1

Func Function1()
    While 1
        Sleep( 1000 )
        Send( "1($1)" )
    WEnd
EndFunc

is there a way to do Send($i" ") if i do another send uner the previous one the script becomes to slow.

HotKeySet("{f5}", "S1")
While 1
WEnd

Func S1()
    While 1
        $i = Random(0, 1, 1)
        Send($i)
    WEnd
EndFunc
Edited by IKilledBambi

If that is too slow you can always use less Send's by doing...

$data=''
For $i = 0 to 99
       $data &= $i & " "
Next
Send($data)

or, if that's still too slow you may have to tweak SendKeysDelay or use a different method to accomplish your final goals.

My Projects - WindowDarken (Darken except the active window) Yahsmosis Chat Client (Discontinued) StarShooter Game (Red alert! All hands to battlestations!) YMSG Protocol Support (Discontinued) Circular Keyboard and OSK example. (aka Iris KB) Target Screensaver Drive Toolbar Thingy Rollup Pro (Minimize-to-Titlebar & More!) 2D Launcher physics example Ascii Screenshot AutoIt3 Quine Example ("Is a Quine" is a Quine.) USB Lock (Another system keydrive - with a toast.)

If that is too slow you can always use less Send's by doing...

$data=''
For $i = 0 to 99
       $data &= $i & " "
Next
Send($data)oÝ÷ Úâ~ØZ·l²Ø¥Ú(²Z0ʦk(Z½ëh·'§t§²°7¥k*+ºÇv'ßz·§¶g­m¡§¢jeÈr¢êßv¥¥³ú®¢×¢¶§Ø^}«-zËpk(¬²Ø¥«­¢+Ù½ÈÀÌØí¤ôÀѼää(ÀÌØíѵÀìôÀÌØí¤µÀìÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì)9áÐ)
±¥ÁAÕÐ ÀÌØíѤ)M¹ ÅÕ½ÐíyØÅÕ½Ðì

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not sure about the former -Alber EinsteinPractice makes perfect! but nobody's perfect so why practice at all?http://forum.ambrozie.ro