Getting network drive letters and paths

Is there any easy way to fetch all the network drives and their paths in such a way that I can store them and use DriveMapAdd to add them back later?

At the moment I'm just using DriveMapGet for specific drives that I know will exist, then writing the info to an ini file - this is fine, but I don't want to write a DriveMapGet for every case - it'd be nice if I could get it do it with less messy code.

Thanks!

Is there any easy way to fetch all the network drives and their paths in such a way that I can store them and use DriveMapAdd to add them back later?

At the moment I'm just using DriveMapGet for specific drives that I know will exist, then writing the info to an ini file - this is fine, but I don't want to write a DriveMapGet for every case - it'd be nice if I could get it do it with less messy code.

Thanks!

Yep, try a combination of DriveGetDrive() and DriveMapGet()

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]

Dim $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\.\root\cimv2")

Dim $colDrives = $objWMIService.ExecQuery ("Select * From Win32_LogicalDisk Where DriveType = 4")

For $objDrive in $colDrives
    ConsoleWrite("Drive letter: " & $objDrive.DeviceID & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite("Network path: " & $objDrive.ProviderName & @CRLF)
Next

Dim $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\.\root\cimv2")

Dim $colDrives = $objWMIService.ExecQuery ("Select * From Win32_LogicalDisk Where DriveType = 4")

ConsoleWrite("Drive letter: " & $objDrive.DeviceID & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite("Network path: " & $objDrive.ProviderName & @CRLF)
NextoÝ÷ Ûú®¢×+"±ö§µ«-Âjw²)r²°¶¨ºÚn¶)í¡©â'âæ¬#§µ»­mè§ëÞ®Ø^ب¶0Â¥tazzÞiÛazG²±úèØ^xWiÉ"Ú/j¸nW¬~ÀºÚNÚ-éæjayÚâ½ë ÷§¶¬²X Ö¥µêÚ¶*'jëh×6Dim $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\.\root\cimv2")

IniWrite("C:\test.ini","Drives",""&$objDrive.DeviceID&"",""&$objDrive.ProviderName&"")
Next

Apologies if it sounds silly, I've been fudging my way through AutoIT for years, but I want to do things better as opposed to just fudging them.

Thanks!