Make window totaly disable

Hello Everybody,

I make a Guiwindow but when I click on it in a game I arrive on the desktop and the game is minimised,

So how can do a window with when I click on it nothing happend ?

Thanks for answers !

No-life of autoit...what could be better ?LAST SCRIPTS WITH AUTO-IT : CLICK HERE

Hello Everybody,

I make a Guiwindow but when I click on it in a game I arrive on the desktop and the game is minimised,

So how can do a window with when I click on it nothing happend ?

Thanks for answers !

GRRRRRRRR... your signature gives me a horizontal scrollbar.

And what game might this be? Have you tried AlwaysOnTop? Have you tried putting this game in windowed mode?

children may smile; the wise ponder- Dr. Holmes of Hardvard Medical School on an Ether BingeLove Makes The World Go Round?So does five shots of tequila. What's your point?[quote name='Valik' date='Jun 5 2008, 05:13 PM']wraithdu, 24 hours. Said I have a bad attitude, just driving the point home with a ban.[/quote]This is classic. :)

And what game might this be? Have you tried AlwaysOnTop? Have you tried putting this game in windowed mode?

Yes I have tried always on top that's why when I click on it the game returns on desktop, can you give me an example about windowed mode ?

No-life of autoit...what could be better ?LAST SCRIPTS WITH AUTO-IT : CLICK HERE