newbie help with progress bar

Hey everyone. I've only been scripting a few days and I'm amazed how much I can automate with AutoIT. I have, however, run into an issue that has me at a loss. Basically, I need to extract some files from a .ZIP file and copy them to my PC. OK, seems like that can be pretty straight-forward. However, I run into the issue after I launch the unzip utility. The files are unzipping and the progress bar is displayed. After the progress bar completes, the dialog has a "Finished" button that I need to select.

Obviously, If I code the script to tab to finish, it will perform the steps just as the progress bar is beginning and that dialog hasn't been initiated yet. Is there a command that will wait until the progress bar completes? Any workarounds you can think up? Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone. I've only been scripting a few days and I'm amazed how much I can automate with AutoIT. I have, however, run into an issue that has me at a loss. Basically, I need to extract some files from a .ZIP file and copy them to my PC. OK, seems like that can be pretty straight-forward. However, I run into the issue after I launch the unzip utility. The files are unzipping and the progress bar is displayed. After the progress bar completes, the dialog has a "Finished" button that I need to select.

Obviously, If I code the script to tab to finish, it will perform the steps just as the progress bar is beginning and that dialog hasn't been initiated yet. Is there a command that will wait until the progress bar completes? Any workarounds you can think up? Thanks in advance!

Watch in a loop until the 'Finish' button exists and is enabled using ControlCommand(), then ControlClick() it.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law