Program Trigger

I'm working with some computers that are being used after hours (when no one should be using them) and we would like to have a program run when someone clicks off the screen saver or moves the mouse. We want to leave the computers on all the time so that isn't a option. We are running XP SP3.

Cheers

Probably a better way but my first thoughts, have an AutoIt program run at a scheduled time (when no one should be on it). When it starts, it records the mouse position, then every second or so (could be less but it would use more resources) check the mouse position and compare it to the position of the mouse when you started. If it is different, then do what you need to, otherwise just sleep for a second before checking again.

I would think that you would only need to check to see if the screen saver has been turned off. Why would you care if the screen saver was turned off via a mouse move or someone typing? Anyway, you can search the forum for several scripts that claim to be able to detect the state of the screen saver.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

You can create you own screensaver and make some Actions on Exit :)

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=68216

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes