Run() Q

This opens irfanView & if I drag an image to the irfanview window now, its opened with no problems. but i need to open the image with irfan.

Run('C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\AppLoc.exe "C:\Program Files\IrfanView\i_view32.exe" "/L0411"')

I tried this, but it didnt work:

;make UTF File
;~ $hFile = FileOpen('UTF-8-testfile.au3', 128+1)
;~ FileWriteLine($hFile, @CRLF)
;~ FileClose($hFile)

Run('C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\AppLoc.exe "C:\Program Files\IrfanView\i_view32.exe" "C:\黒翼の天魔 .jpg" "/L0411"')
Exit

I also found this code, theoretically if you add this into registry, you can open images in irfan with right click on the image, so it should also be possible to run it right?

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\Locale Japanese]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\Locale Japanese\command]
@="C:\\WINDOWS\\AppPatch\\AppLoc.exe \"%1\" \"/L0411\""
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

What is «/L0411»? :)

I also found this code, theoretically if you add this into registry, you can open images in irfan with right click on the image, so it should also be possible to run it right?

Not sure, you need to add entries to image extensions, not in exefile.

And this work for me (if you want to execute IrfanView with certain image)...

Run(@ProgramFilesDir & '\IrfanView\i_view32.exe "C:\Image.jpg"')
Edited by MrCreatoR

Spoiler

Using OS: Win 7 Professional, Using AutoIt Ver(s): 3.3.6.1 / 3.3.8.1

AutoIt_Rus_Community.png AutoIt Russian Community

My Work...

Spoiler

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngProjects: ATT - Application Translate Tool {new}| BlockIt - Block files & folders {new}| SIP - Selected Image Preview {new}| SISCABMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager {new}| AutoIt Path Switcher | AutoIt Menu for Opera! | YouTube Download Center! | Desktop Icons Restorator | Math Tasks | KeyBoard & Mouse Cleaner | CaptureIt - Capture Images Utility | CheckFileSize Program

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngUDFs: OnAutoItErrorRegister - Handle AutoIt critical errors {new}| AutoIt Syntax Highlight {new}| Opera Library! | Winamp Library | GetFolderToMenu | Custom_InputBox()! | _FileRun UDF | _CheckInput() UDF | _GUIInputSetOnlyNumbers() UDF | _FileGetValidName() UDF | _GUICtrlCreateRadioCBox UDF | _GuiCreateGrid() | _PathSplitByRegExp() | _GUICtrlListView_MoveItems - UDF | GUICtrlSetOnHover_UDF! | _ControlTab UDF! | _MouseSetOnEvent() UDF! | _ProcessListEx - UDF | GUICtrl_SetResizing - UDF! | Mod. for _IniString UDFs | _StringStripChars UDF | _ColorIsDarkShade UDF | _ColorConvertValue UDF | _GUICtrlTab_CoverBackground | CUI_App_UDF | _IncludeScripts UDF | _AutoIt3ExecuteCode | _DragList UDF | Mod. for _ListView_Progress | _ListView_SysLink | _GenerateRandomNumbers | _BlockInputEx | _IsPressedEx | OnAutoItExit Handler | _GUICtrlCreateTFLabel UDF | WinControlSetEvent UDF | Mod. for _DirGetSizeEx UDF

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngExamples: 
ScreenSaver Demo - Matrix included | Gui Drag Without pause the script | _WinAttach()! | Turn Off/On Monitor | ComboBox Handler Example | Mod. for "Thinking Box" | Cool "About" Box | TasksBar Imitation Demo

Like the Projects/UDFs/Examples? Please rate the topic (up-right corner of the post header: Rating AutoIt_Rating.gif)

* === My topics === *

==================================================
My_Userbar.gif
==================================================

AutoIt is simple, subtle, elegant. © AutoIt Team

What is «/L0411»? :)

Not sure, you need to add entries to image extensions, not in exefile.

And this work for me (if you want to execute IrfanView with certain image)...

Run(@ProgramFilesDir & '\IrfanView\i_view32.exe /ClipPaste')
Have you heard of Microsoft Applocale ? The image im trying to open has japeneese name. Im using Applocale to open infan with japaneese lang support.

["Applocale path"] ["IrfanView path"] ["Japaneese lang"]

C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\AppLoc.exe "C:\Program Files\IrfanView\i_view32.exe" "/L0411"

So I need to open infan with japaneese lang support & then open image....& so far its not happening.

My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

Try:

Run('C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\AppLoc.exe "C:\Program Files\IrfanView\i_view32.exe ''C:\黒翼の天魔 .jpg''" "/L0411"')

I haven't tested this, but the solution will likely be something like this. You may have to play with the quotes depending on how it's parsed - I'm attempting to make the 1st parameter or AppLoc.exe be "C:\Program Files\IrfanView\i_view32.exe 'C:\黒翼の天魔 .jpg' ". Note that the image file name is surrounded by 2 single quotes: ' '

Edited by Artisan