SciTE stopped working... can not Run scripts anymore.. help.

happened yesterday, when I press F5 in SciTE,

the scripts don't run anymore, just no response at all,

I tried to press F1 and run this simple script

MsgBox(4096, "Test", "This box will time out in 10 seconds", 10)

still no response, but when I hit "Build", then "Go"

(there is few seconds lag after I hit Build)

the following message is shown.

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Examples\Helpfile\MsgBox.au3"

>The system cannot find the file specified.

anyone knows why?

thanks.

Edited by longxx

Have you tried to uninstall & install Autout & scite again?

My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

no I haven't, that would be the last thing I want to try thou... since that may mess up all the scripts I've made.

How comes? How can it mess up your scripts if you install the same autoit version that you have uninstalled?
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

You shouldn't have to reinstall. Just make sure you've saved the file you're trying to run. Otherwise, no, it won't execute it. I don't know if that's a feature or a bug. :)

EDIT: Apparently I'm a moron. Sorry - missed half the original post. No, can't help you there...

Edited by Artisan