Enable/Diable network comonents

Someone has a function to disable or enable Network components as "Client for Microsoft Network" or "File and Print Sharing"?.

I coded myself a script to change between my work-settings (no FP-sharing, a proxy, automatic IP-address, some printer) and my home-settings (FP-sharing, no proxy, fixed IP-address, other printer). The script is quite large, but I'll quote (the somewhat modified) part to enable/disable "File and Printer Sharing" here. It isn't too difficult to modify the script to do the same for the "Client for Microsoft Networks"... :)

#NoTrayIcon
AutoItSetOption('PixelCoordMode',   0)
AutoItSetOption('MouseCoordMode',   0)
AutoItSetOption('WinWaitDelay',     0)
AutoItSetOption('SendKeyDelay',     0)

Global  $WinShell = ObjCreate('shell.application'), $ControlPanel = 3, $NetConTitle = 'Network Connections', $SharingIsOn = 0, _
        $NetWorkName = 'ENTER THE NAME OF YOUR NETWORK HERE', $SharingShouldBeOn = 0    ;Change last value to 1 if FPS should be on...

For $ControlPanelItem in $WinShell.NameSpace($ControlPanel).Items   ;Get all ControlPanel items
    If $ControlPanelItem.Name = $NetConTitle Then   ;Search for the item representing the Network Connections
        For $NetworkConnection In $ControlPanelItem.GetFolder.Items ;Get all Network Connections items
            If $NetworkConnection.Name = $NetWorkName Then ExitLoop(2)  ;Search for the item representing your Network
        Next
    EndIf
Next
$NetworkConnection.InvokeVerb("P&roperties")    ;Invoke the properties of your Network
$FPS_Item = ControlListView($NetworkName, '', 16012, 'FindItem', 'File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks') ;Zerobased number for the FPS item
If WinWaitActive($NetWorkName & ' Properties', 'your computer') And Not PixelGetColor(35, (158 + 17 * $FPSItem)) Then $SharingIsOn = 1  ;See if FPS is enabled
WinMove($NetWorkName & ' Properties', '', @DesktopWidth - 1, @DesktopHeight - 1)    ;And move the Properties screen
Send('{Down & ' & $FPS_Item & '}')  ;Give the FPS item focus
If Not ($SharingIsOn = $SharingShouldBeOn) Then Send('{SPACE}') ;Toggle it if needed
Send('{TAB 5}{ENTER}')  ;And close the Properties screen