Click A Tab Page In A Child Window

Hi Everybody...

I Don't Know AuotIt That Much, Trying To Learn ... :)

What I Need Is, I Have A Cliant Written Application In C++

I Want To Open It, Its An MDI Application, Now I Want To Open A Child Window Inside It That Has 5 Tabs Each Includes A Datagrid, I Want To Click On All The Tabs One After Another And Then Copy The Grid's Data To Paste In Excel....

But I'm Stuck In The Beginning, I can Open The Application Then Open The Child Window By Send("{AlT}{I}{C}")

But When The Child Appears, I Can't Get Any Info About The Child Elements In AutoIT Window Info... :P

Besically I Can't Click On Any Tab/Button In The Child...

How Do i Do That, Or How Do I Change Tabs, As I Don't Get TheInfo About Them..

Thanks For Your Help...

Sanjay

• Moderators

Code?

Application Name?

What all have you tried Control/Function wise?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Its Not A General Application, Its Developed For Internal Use In A Company... So I Can't Share It, Here's A Pic Of It,

Posted Image

I Want To Click On Sheet1/Sheet2/Sheet3 Tab Pages... And Toggle Between The Child Windows.

• Moderators

Does AutoInfo.exe give you any information on the controls/windows?

Are these custom drawn gui's?

Do none of the GUI* functions (look at the ones with underscores before them) help here?

How about any of the Control* functions?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Info Tool Gives Info About The MDI Only, When I Click On The Child It Just Changes The Class Name, Not Others, e.g. If I Need To Click Buttons Named 1/2/3/4 On The Left Hand Side, When I Move The Mouse On Them, Info Tool Shows Nothing :)

Posted Image

Are these custom drawn gui's?

Don't Really Know, Its Just Like Other Daily Application Written In C++.

Is It Possible To Move The Child In The Middle Of The MDI Parent? Then At Least I Can Try Mouse Click In Relative Position, 'Coz EveryTime The Child Opend It Opens In A new Position :P

Edited by sandeb