Mouse Movement sleep delay and click

Hi, i tryed to make a script last week for simple purpose and i failed. I need help to make a simple script and i have one question.

1. I need to know how to make MouseMove cmds, to put into that random sleep times and to make the mouse click. This script will be used into internet explorer.

Example: i need to move my mouse there, click, sleep, click, and what is the cmd to make it redo the script when it ends.

2. I wanted to know where i can see the position of my mouse cursor Ex: (x,y) (400,657).

Anyway , i juste begin scripting an help would be very apreciated !!! :)

Hi, i tryed to make a script last week for simple purpose and i failed. I need help to make a simple script and i have one question.

1. I need to know how to make MouseMove cmds, to put into that random sleep times and to make the mouse click. This script will be used into internet explorer.

Example: i need to move my mouse there, click, sleep, click, and what is the cmd to make it redo the script when it ends.

2. I wanted to know where i can see the position of my mouse cursor Ex: (x,y) (400,657).

Anyway , i juste begin scripting an help would be very apreciated !!! :)

ok i found a script to know the position of my curso (x,y)

still need how to script Mousemove , sleep delay and click.

Well hello :P since i need something familiar, ill share some newbie info i got :)

MouseMove(XXX, XXX)
Send("{SHIFTDOWN}'{SHIFTUP})
Sleep(1000)

this is only simple examples, well i hope i could help a bit

Go to the AutoIt Help and do a search for these 3 things. There will be simple examples on how to use the functions at the bottom.

1) MouseClick

2) Sleep

3) MouseGetPos

You can also use Autoit Window Info to get the curser position and more.