I can guess your number in less than 8 times.

Kip

Well it's possible to make bits of autoit run faster if you can handle drivers directly through ASM, am I not right? although it'd require the ASM to be compiled for the system it's being used on. Best thing only if you customized the ASM for your personal drivers.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it's possible to make bits of autoit run faster if you can handle drivers directly through ASM, am I not right? although it'd require the ASM to be compiled for the system it's being used on. Best thing only if you customized the ASM for your personal drivers.

Can you call ASM code from Autoit script? I`m interesed if is possible?

When the words fail... music speaks.

Can you call ASM code from Autoit script? I`m interesed if is possible?

Nope. The only possibility is to add an ASM code to C,C+,C# etc. code and compile it as dynamic library (.dll) and use it calling this Dll in AutoIt muttley

Nope. The only possibility is to add an ASM code to C,C+,C# etc. code and compile it as dynamic library (.dll) and use it calling this Dll in AutoIt muttley

I know that in C/C++ is possible to call other languages function, with CDECL.

And ASM with objects.

Edited by Andreik

it IS entirely possible for AutoIt to interact with an EXE compiled FROM .asm code. muttley

Local $stream_handle = Run("ASM.exe", @SystemDir, @SW_HIDE, $STDIN_CHILD + $STDOUT_CHILD)
Local $StdOut = StdoutRead($stream_handle)
MsgBox(0,"",$Stdout)
StdinWrite($stream_handle, "I can talk to it")

At least the theory is good

Edited by Kitsune

it IS entirely possible for AutoIt to interact with an EXE compiled FROM .asm code. muttley

Local $stream_handle = Run("ASM.exe", @SystemDir, @SW_HIDE, $STDIN_CHILD + $STDOUT_CHILD)
Local $StdOut = StdoutRead($stream_handle)
MsgBox(0,"",$Stdout)
StdinWrite($stream_handle, "I can talk to it")
Yes, but only if is compiled as EXE, not lines of code in ASM.

I think that some type of "hybrid" is possible to do muttley I mean working in two editors, AutoIt and Assembler, and use some automatic "make" script to connect two programs in one. Im right ? :)

EDIT:

I will ,mabye try to make something like that in future :(

Edited by Uriziel01

I think that some type of "hybrid" is possible to do muttley I mean working in two editors, AutoIt and Assembler, and use some automatic "make" script to connect two programs in one. Im right ? :)

EDIT:

I will ,mabye try to make something like that in future :(

I`m not very sure, but is a begin for anything.

Sorry for offtoping this thread :)

But back to Assembler:

For example make an editor with regular expressions detector for ASM commands. next use compilator from some ready ASM editor (for exaple Fasm, I dunno it is legal or not :P ) compile the ASM part and add to AutoIt part compiled files from ASM part (is simplest way use FileInstall) and compile our entire Project. It is meabye very simple and buggy way but you will be able to write ASM funcs in AutoIt editor, and next use them in your script, using ASM .exe file in TEMP dir muttley What do you think abou that? I now its a super simple idea, meabye even stupid. but it is some idea :(

Sorry for offtoping this thread :)

But back to Assembler:

For example make an editor with regular expressions detector for ASM commands. next use compilator from some ready ASM editor (for exaple Fasm, I dunno it is legal or not :P ) compile the ASM part and add to AutoIt part compiled files from ASM part (is simplest way use FileInstall) and compile our entire Project. It is meabye very simple and buggy way but you will be able to write ASM funcs in AutoIt editor, and next use them in your script, using ASM .exe file in TEMP dir muttley What do you think abou that? I now its a super simple idea, meabye even stupid. but it is some idea :(

I thing that is a good start idea, I want to write ASM in AutoIt, maybe this is a begin.

I`ll try to make that.

Edited by Andreik

Hehe not bad but i had 14 once and it when't to 13 and i pressed "my number is higher" and it did nothing so i could keep clicking i had 154 guesses not bad other then that.

EDIT:HEHEH i figured out how to re-create it

step 1:press lower until the number is 7

step 2:press higher until it is 13

step 3:keep pressing higher forever

not sure why this happens.

EDIT 2:you can do this with pretty much any number under 10 i think cause i can keep pressing down after it hits one for a few then keep pressing up and its stuck.

Edited by MerkurAlex

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

Sorry for offtoping this thread :(

But back to Assembler:

For example make an editor with regular expressions detector for ASM commands. next use compilator from some ready ASM editor (for exaple Fasm, I dunno it is legal or not :dance: ) compile the ASM part and add to AutoIt part compiled files from ASM part (is simplest way use FileInstall) and compile our entire Project. It is meabye very simple and buggy way but you will be able to write ASM funcs in AutoIt editor, and next use them in your script, using ASM .exe file in TEMP dir :) What do you think abou that? I now its a super simple idea, meabye even stupid. but it is some idea :P

You can always use MASM muttley