Hotkey Help (and breaks)

I was wondering if there was an easy way to script a hotkey to end a function that is currently being run. Lets say functionA() is currently running in a continuous while loop, with little or no code at the end of this loop. I would like to press a key like S to end functionA()s while loop or directly EndFunc. Is there a way to do this short of throwing if statements all over functionA() that EndLoop if a var is toggled by pressing S? I'm aware that pause is easy enough to script in but I'd like something to end/reset specific functions upon keypress(es). All help is much appreciated.

HotKeySet("{F1}", "_Stop")
Local $Stopped = False
While 1

Wend

Func functionA()
While 1
If $Stopped = True Then
Exitloop
Endif
Wend
EndFunc

Func _Stop()

If $Stopped = True Then
$Stopped = False
Else
$Stopped = True
EndIf

EndFunc

Have a look at this xample :

#include <String.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>

while 1
;Sleep(100)
Hotkeyset("a","A")

WEnd

func A()
$a=1
while $a = 1
consolewrite("love you" & @CRLF)

if _IsPressed(_StringToHex(StringUpper("s"))) Then
    MsgBox(64,"","")
    ExitLoop
EndIf

Wend

endfunc

MsgBox(64,"","Broke The Loop")

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys