Forum Download

Today I would update my script Udp chat multilanguage, when I click edit file I can edit all except for uploaded file. The input in section of "upload file" doesn't exist. I try with firefox 3 and InternetExplore but useless.

A lan chat (Multilanguage)LanMuleFile transferTank gameTank 2 an online game[center]L'esperienza è il nome che tutti danno ai propri errori.Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.Oscar Wilde[/center]

Today I would update my script Udp chat multilanguage, when I click edit file I can edit all except for uploaded file. The input in section of "upload file" doesn't exist. I try with firefox 3 and InternetExplore but useless.

Maybe you have exceeded you quota and you need to delete some files. How much is listed in "Manage Current Attachments"?

Do you get the Browse and edit box when you post a message like this one?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

What is the reason for posting in Downloads rather than having the script or UDF in Example scripts? I assume there is some advantage.
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Do you have an Option that says: "Edit this File" under Operations ?

Yes, but if I press it there all appart from the input of the file to upload.
A lan chat (Multilanguage)LanMuleFile transferTank gameTank 2 an online game[center]L'esperienza è il nome che tutti danno ai propri errori.Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.Oscar Wilde[/center]