Active directory

I'm trying to write a script that pulls user info out of active directory such as Name, E-mail, ect...

it works fine when i have the script pull the current logged on users information but i want to be able to put the username in an input box and pull the info with that username.

is there anyway to do that?

i'm using the adfunctions.au3 file to do AD functions but this is the only part i cant seem to figure out muttley

that and when i retrieve something that has to do with a date it comes out like 200806051149 which is 06/05/2008 11:49AM what can i do about that.

I'm trying to write a script that pulls user info out of active directory such as Name, E-mail, ect...

it works fine when i have the script pull the current logged on users information but i want to be able to put the username in an input box and pull the info with that username.

is there anyway to do that?

i'm using the adfunctions.au3 file to do AD functions but this is the only part i cant seem to figure out muttley

that and when i retrieve something that has to do with a date it comes out like 200806051149 which is 06/05/2008 11:49AM what can i do about that.

Nevermind i figured out how do make it so you could type the username and get the users information but i still can figure out how to put dates in date form????

is there anyone that can help me with that?

like i said what i get is 20080605114950 and what i want is 06/05/2008 11:49:50

thanks