protect from autoit decompiler

1. Obfuscate your code.

2. Use some exotic compressor for executable files.

3. Hire 6.700.000.000 alien spies to put the whole human population under observation.

4. Pray to whatever god you believe in for protection.

1. Obfuscate your code.

2. Use some exotic compressor for executable files.

3. Hire 6.700.000.000 alien spies to put the whole human population under observation.

4. Pray to whatever god you believe in for protection.

1. hwo to do that?

2. i have tried but then it gives an error

That's impossible ;D

wow if its impossible then autoit is really unsecure

Edited by yoop

1. hwo to do that?

2. i have tried but then it gives an error

1. Load you script in SciTe and press > Tools > Compile > and then go to the obfuscator tab and read about the settings etc...

2. What gives what?? With "exotic" I mean something less casually used than UPX which is what folloes AutoIt.

wow if its impossible then autoit is really unsecure

All languages can be decompiled in one way or another so in a sence all languages is unsecure. AutoIt is just a little less secure because it doesn't compile to bytecode but actually stores the script and the interpreter inside the created executable.

Any language and any program can be cracked with enough time and expertise, just take a look through any torrent site. Doesn't matter if it is any of the Microsoft products or even high end design programs that retail for $20K+. Most written by some really brilliant people, taking all the safeguards available. Take a look for how much Tekla X-Steel, Maya, 3D Studio Max, Autocad etc list for and yet someone, somewhere cracked em wide open.

Code for fun and have fun coding. Autoit is a brilliant little language to learn.

Edited by JesseBarnett

1. Load you script in SciTe and press > Tools > Compile > and then go to the obfuscator tab and read about the settings etc...

2. What gives what?? With "exotic" I mean something less casually used than UPX which is what folloes AutoIt.

All languages can be decompiled in one way or another so in a sence all languages is unsecure. AutoIt is just a little less secure because it doesn't compile to bytecode but actually stores the script and the interpreter inside the created executable.

2. when i treid diffrent packers, all didnt work, cuz the exe gives and error. script not found or something

ofc it can be decompiled in some way, but whith that tool you can get the exact same autoit sourcecode what i wrote from my exe, and that is bad !

Any language and any program can be cracked with enough time and expertise, just take a look through any torrent site. Doesn't matter if it is any of the Microsoft products or even high end design programs that retail for $20K+. Most written by some really brilliant people, taking all the safeguards available. Take a look for how much Tekla X-Steel, Maya, 3D Studio Max, Autocad etc list for and yet someone, somewhere cracked em wide open.

Code for fun and have fun coding. Autoit is a brilliant little language to learn.

ok but it should be possible to prevent people to look at my autoit sourcecode with that tool ?

2. when i treid diffrent packers, all didnt work, cuz the exe gives and error. script not found or something

I just did it 2 minutes ago so it is possible. You are letting the packer remove something that AutoIt needs, try turning off some options or try another packer.

ofc it can be decompiled in some way, but whith that tool you can get the exact same autoit sourcecode what i wrote from my exe, and that is bad !

That is why you should obfuscate your code, then even if they managed to decompile it, they would have a hard time reading/understanding it.

I just did it 2 minutes ago so it is possible. You are letting the packer remove something that AutoIt needs, try turning off some options or try another packer.

That is why you should obfuscate your code, then even if they managed to decompile it, they would have a hard time reading/understanding it.

ok which packer have you used then i try the same please?

You can add anti-debugging tricks in to the executable with Ollydbg. I also have successfully been able to crypt sensitive parts of the code by hand using simple XOR encryption or even more advanced algorithms.

<snipped>

Edited by SmOke_N
Think about what and where you are posting next time.

Another reason the packer may not be working is i believe you have to disable upx packer when you compile your script if you already did this then its the packer.

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

Petite with minimum compression worked fine with almost 50% compression, but I don't know if it's easier to decompress than UPX.

I tried all with lowest settings

Posted Image

and it gives me that error when i run the exe

Posted Image

Edited by yoop

I am sure it worked earlier, the script was about half the size and was working perfectly, but now when I tried to compile and compress a new file it doesn't work muttley

I am speechless, I don't understand this at all! :)

Yes, Petite no longer works on AutoIt files anymore. Still nothing beats downloading the lastest version of UPX and using the option --ultra-brute .

Another great compressor (FREE!!!) that isn't to easy to unpack is PECompact. Make sure to download the student version(Free) if you don't plan on selling your script. It's only add about 8 more kilobytes than UPX on my script.

If you have alot of free time you can always open up Olldbg and start experimenting with the file/s by hand. Do this before you compress anything.

Easy things to do:

1.) Change the entry-point.

2.) Insert junk-code andor include a few jmp's .

To Moderator:

What exactly can we say and not say? Since we are on the topic of packing executables I think what I said above is okay; if not feel free to censor more.

Edited by AgentSmith15

search for wouters protected script. When I try to decompile it with myAut******** it says gotcha hacker. lets jsut call this MyAut************ myAut for now. MyAut can unobufascate vanzande but not encodeit.

[size="10"]Pure Au3 crypt funcs(I'm currently also working on making a dll from this)[/size][Y] Be more active in the community[Y] Get 200 posts[N] Get 300 posts[N] Make a Topic in the example scripts forum with at least 50 replies.People who currently hate me:ValikSmOke_N

search for wouters protected script. When I try to decompile it with myAut******** it says gotcha hacker. lets jsut call this MyAut************ myAut for now. MyAut can unobufascate vanzande but not encodeit.

Thanks for being specific!

Anyways the program he is talking about is at the link below.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28323

That's a fine script, but you know exactly what is and how it is altered.

Edited by AgentSmith15

• 5 weeks later...