[HELP]Reading .ini

how to read the .ini files sending to the game client??

what i mean is in .ini files will send the example username=testing then in game it will send automatically in login interface...

anyone can help me can i use if else statement??or what?

[font="Arial Black"]Looking for a partner in making Perfect Bot for DEKARONPm me if you wanna join.....[/font]

how to read the .ini files sending to the game client??

what i mean is in .ini files will send the example username=testing then in game it will send automatically in login interface...

anyone can help me can i use if else statement??or what?

I can't understand most of that, but you probably want IniRead().
Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

I can't understand most of that, but you probably want IniRead().

no i already know how to use that but its not working ahmmmm,,...

what i mean is this...

Username = Testing

Password = Testing

Game:Dekaron

the username and password are in .ini files then save in one folder.... so i want those username and password type automatically in the Game:Dekaron Login Interface.. so wat i mean is i want to make autologin for 5 accounts in one computer... but im so confused coz i cant read the .ini files into the game login interface.....

[font="Arial Black"]Looking for a partner in making Perfect Bot for DEKARONPm me if you wanna join.....[/font]

no i already know how to use that but its not working ahmmmm,,...

what i mean is this...

Username = Testing

Password = Testing

Game:Dekaron

the username and password are in .ini files then save in one folder.... so i want those username and password type automatically in the Game:Dekaron Login Interface.. so wat i mean is i want to make autologin for 5 accounts in one computer... but im so confused coz i cant read the .ini files into the game login interface.....

You could find out if there is a way to pass parameters to the game launcher to automatically log a user in, or you can script the typing of the username and password to the game in windowed mode.
Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

You could find out if there is a way to pass parameters to the game launcher to automatically log a user in, or you can script the typing of the username and password to the game in windowed mode.

thats why i need comment can u suggest some func to use?? can i use if else statement???

thats why i need comment can u suggest some func to use?? can i use if else statement???

Take a look at ControlSend() in the help file.

Take a look at ControlSend() in the help file.

hmmm this is what i mean...

i have 5accounts in my original BOT GUI Interface that listed in ListView so everytime i click one Account...

1st Account >>>>>> to Game LogIn Client

2nd Account >>>>>>> to Game LogIn Client

up to 5 Accounts

i dont think ControlSend() will work coz i try it already and its not really working... wat im thinking if i can use ShellExecute but i dont know how to use it maybe u know how.. can you give me an example for that script??that .ini files can pass tru game login interface.............

hmmm this is what i mean...

i have 5accounts in my original BOT GUI Interface that listed in ListView so everytime i click one Account...

1st Account >>>>>> to Game LogIn Client

2nd Account >>>>>>> to Game LogIn Client

up to 5 Accounts

i dont think ControlSend() will work coz i try it already and its not really working... wat im thinking if i can use ShellExecute but i dont know how to use it maybe u know how.. can you give me an example for that script??that .ini files can pass tru game login interface.............

I thought you were reading ini files for some reason, but now I think I understand what you're going for. You want to create an ini with usernames and passwords, then have the game use the ini to login. This is not possible unless the game itself supports this. You are stuck using ControlSend() or some other way to send input to the login fields of the game unless the game supports some automated method of logging in. You should check with the support forum for the game you are playing to see if you can pass parameters or modify an ini file.

OMG... ControlSend() is now working ............ thanx for clearing my mind...... its now working............... thanx...........