L|M|TER CD/DVD Burner 1.0.2 - XP Support !

LIMITER

L|M|TER CD/DVD Burner 1.0.2

- Thx to monoceres for his UDF -

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR XP SP2 USERS : For this app to work properly you MUST download the hotfix below, or visit KB932716

Posted Image WindowsXP-KB932716-v2-x86-ENU.exe (756K) Number of downloads: Posted Image

With L|M|TER CD/DVD Burner you can easly burn CD-R,CD-RW,DVD-R,DVD-RW,DVD-DL and more soon. muttley

The sleek transparent GUI makes it look professional but also cool !

Waiting for feedback ...

1.0.2 Update :

- Removed default tray menu

- Added exit to tray menu

- Fixed XP GUI controls not being in the right place

Screenshot

Posted Image

L|M|TER CD/DVD Burner 1.0.2 Compiled (Total Downloads : 20)

Posted Image cd.exe (765.2K) Number of downloads: Posted Image

L|M|TER CD/DVD Burner 1.0.2 Source (Total Downloads : 42)

cd.au3

L|M|TER CD/DVD Burner 1.0.2 Images

cd.zip

Hover.au3

Hover.au3

Cheers,

L|M|TER

Edited by LIMITER

Beautiful GUI! muttley I am getting array errors when I select a folder to add. It stems from the array you are putting accumulated drives on line 247. I am running the latest autoit and beta, may I ask what version are you working in? Here is the error.

Posted Image

I'm glad you all like the GUI muttley, now about the code ... i actually didn't burn anything with it so the burn part is untested yet, but it should work ...

@gesller

I'm using the latest prod version of autoit but i'm using VISTA and i think there's the problem.For me it works fine except the burning part which i didn't have time to test, but it should work... You may check monoceres UDF topic for some patches for XP ... I'll try to fix the error if i can :)

The gui really does look professional...I don't have the guts to test it before the main coder does. Braking a cd isn't in my plans :( 50 de bani un cd...sunt roman, e mult muttley )

I tested it before. No problems :)

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

@Kreatorul

Thx !

(... Ai dreptate :) nici eu nu vreau sa stric cduri)

@Hallman

If the burning part doesn't work, don't blame me please ... muttley ... I told you I have no guarantee :(

@monoceres

I hope it does :P

P.S. - One thing, when you browse for a dir in the app, the browse window appears in the background ... how can i fix that ? (i know it's the WS_POPUP style but if i don't use it, the gui is screwed up... )any suggestions ?

With pleasure,

L|M|TER

Edited by LIMITER

The gui really does look professional...I don't have the guts to test it before the main coder does. Braking a cd isn't in my plans :) 50 de bani un cd...sunt roman, e mult muttley)

La romani ii mult 50 bani. :(

When the words fail... music speaks.