arraydisplay certain values only

is there a way to display only certain values in an arraydisplay? here's a screenshot of what my current arraydisplay looks like

http://www.postyourimage.com/view_image.ph...CtZPi1215519674

i would like to only display those values that equal zero in column 2.

here is my code (using a new HKCU UDF - http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...p;#entry545798)

#include <Array.au3>
#include "HKCUReg.au3"

$sComputer = "d0079214"

For $i = 1 To 100
    $b = _HKCU_EnumKey("\\\" & $sComputer & "\Network", $i)
;$c = _HKCU_Read("\\\" & $sComputer & "\Network\" & $i, "RemotePath")
    $iProd = 1
    For $j = 1 To $b[0][0]
        $iProd *= $b[$j][2]
    Next
    If $iProd <> 0 Then ExitLoop

_ArrayDisplay($b)
Next

Before performing the _ArrayDisplay(), run a For...Next loop to search through the Array and run an _ArrayDelete() against any elements that do not match 0 for the 3rd element in your 2D array.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

what does that look like??

arraysearch then arraydelete

sorry havent doen this before

#include <Array.au3>
#include "HKCUReg.au3"

$sComputer = "d0079214"

For $i = 1 To 100
    For $k = 1 To $b[0][0]
        If $b[$k][2] <> 0 Then
            _ArrayDelete($b,$k)
        EndIf
    Next
    $iProd = 1
    For $j = 1 To $b[0][0]
        $iProd *= $b[$j][2]
    Next

_ArrayDisplay($B)
Next
Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

hmm i got an error: "arry variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded."

thanks for your help!

Your enum didn't return any values (meaning there is no Network key in HKCU). I also forgot about the [0][0] index needing to me modified after the delete. Try this:

#include <Array.au3>
#include "HKCUReg.au3"

$sComputer = "d0079214"

For $i = 1 To 100
    $b = _HKCU_EnumKey("\\\" & $sComputer & "\Software", $i)
    For $k = 1 To $b[0][0]
        If $b[$k][2] <> 0 Then
            _ArrayDelete($b,$k)
            $b[0][0] -= 1
        EndIf
    Next
    $iProd = 1
    For $j = 1 To $b[0][0]
        $iProd *= $b[$j][2]
    Next

_ArrayDisplay($B)
Next

Software works.

Network should work as shown in the screenshot, there are some values that will have 0 in the third value...hmm maybe im getting an error bc it doesnt know how to handle the value that equals -1?

Edited by gcue

Software works.

Network should work as shown in the screenshot, there are some values that will have 0 in the third value...hmm maybe im getting an error bc it doesnt know how to handle the value that equals -1?

It was stopping at the beginning of the For loop on my machine, because my HKCU\Network key is empty. The only reason you'll get the error you were seeing is if the array value referenced does not exist (i.e. $b[0][0] is invalid because the array is not 2D or it is empty).

on some values it will be empty, but again as shown on the screenshot i provided

(http://www.postyourimage.com/view_image.php?img_id=NpBhbJiCCtZPi1215519674)

there are some values should hold true

thanks again for your help

on some values it will be empty, but again as shown on the screenshot i provided

(http://www.postyourimage.com/view_image.php?img_id=NpBhbJiCCtZPi1215519674)

there are some values should hold true

thanks again for your help

I was just explaining what I encountered in my testing; I know your Network key isn't empty as referenced in the screenshot. Did you try the example again after I added the $b[0][0] -= 1 line?

yea this is what im running:

#include <Array.au3>
#include "HKCUReg.au3"

$sComputer = "d0079214"

For $i = 1 To 100

For $k = 1 To $b[0][0]
        If $b[$k][2] <> 0 Then
            _ArrayDelete($b,$k)
            $b[0][0] -= 1
        EndIf
    Next

$iProd = 1
    For $j = 1 To $b[0][0]
        $iProd *= $b[$j][2]
    Next

_ArrayDisplay($b)
Next

For...Next statements may be nested. The For loop terminates when the value of variable exceeds the stop threshold. If stepVal or stop is a variable, its value is only read the first time the loop executes.

Try looping backwards so you don't shoot yourself in the foot.
For $k = $b[0][0] to 1 Step -1
    If $b[$k][2] <> 0 Then
        _ArrayDelete($b,$k)
        $b[0][0] -= 1
    EndIf
Next

[font="Tahoma"]"Tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties"[/font]

Try looping backwards so you don't shoot yourself in the foot.

For $k = $b[0][0] to 1 Step -1
    If $b[$k][2] <> 0 Then
        _ArrayDelete($b,$k)
        $b[0][0] -= 1
    EndIf
Next
Ah, yes. That is the better way to do it. I don't know why I didn't think about stepping backwards earlier today.

i still get the error =/

I figured you would. The problem seems to be with the $b array returned from the _HKCU_EnumKey() function. Try it with a different key (like Software) just to see if it works. It works on my machine; I'd test the Network key, but mine is empty.