runaswait network issue

hey,

i have the following code in my au3 script file which is located on and started from the network:

=========================

#include "Admin_credentials.AU3"

Local $sInstallFile = "\\srvdc1.clo.be\trans_ilvo\DIR\test\blanco\blanco.bat"

RunAsWait($sUserName, $sDomain, $sPassword, 0, $sInstallFile, @TempDir)

=========================

the compiled exe is also run from the network which works perfectly when i put the credentials of our domain administrator in the admin_credentials.au3 file.

since i want to protect our domain admin account, i made a user on the domain which is a regular domain user (no admin), but has admin rights on all computers (via Active Directory Group Policy - Restricted Groups) and can access all above files on the network (both statements -admin/access- are verified!)

However, the blanco.bat does NOT run!

any ideas why?

cheers,

S.

If it works with domain admin credentials, then there has to be something wrong with NTFS, Sharing, or Local Machine account settings.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

i logged in on my laptop (VISTA business) with the admin user mentioned in credentials.au3 file, and i could access the share and the files without a problem. (so don't think it's a share or NTFS issue...)

i also enabled the "logon as batch job" for this admin user (located in computer config - windows setting - security settings - local policies - user rights assigment)

S.

hey airwolf, (ah... the old days, great tv show ;-)

thanks for your reply, but can you be a little more specific as to what i can/should check?

S.

I'd love to be more specific, but that's like asking me why your car won't start when I can't look at it. muttley There are hundreds of things that could be wrong, but if the script works with domain admin credentials but not with your "special" account, then the problem is not with your code or AutoIt.
Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt