No Form name No Submit Name Help !

Hi developers, i am facing a problem .

I am making an autoposter for forums. Like warez forums.

Now the problem is while making a login to a form , there is no form name and also no submit type name. How to submit the information.

Ex here is the forum for which I am making auto-login feature :

http://sharestation.com/

Now problem is , the login form has no name and submit button has also no name .........

Can anyone help me please ..........

• Moderators

Please Help me developers .........

1. Do not bump your post within a 24 hour period of any bumps/posts etc.. it's rude to others that are "patiently" waiting for help as well (as it knocks their posts down).

2. Don't post anything about warez on this site.

3. Download DebugBar and see if you can find what you need from that.

Edit:

4. The data is available you need in DebugBar under forms.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Please Help me developers .........

You've got to give us more than 15 minutes to help you. Don't bump your post if you haven't waited at least 24 hours. From what I can gather, you need to look at the _IE* functions in the AutoIt Help File.
Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt