Waiting for webpage to load (Without knowing the URL or title)

I know that there has been a lot of post about loading webpages, but I couldn't find one that works with my limited amount of information.

I need something that will wait until the webpage loads, BUT i don't already know the URL of the page, and i can't look at the title or status bar of the browser because the title never changes, and the status bar will read done after i click on the link all the way up to right before the link loads, and then reads done again.

is there anything that doesn't require me to open a new webpage, know the url, etc.?

Yeah, _IELoadWait is what i had in mind, but i'm not very familiar with it and every example that i've seen starts out by opening a new browser. I need it to be able to run from a browser that i've already opened. Can it do this, if so I wasn't sure what arguments to send it... is it just _IELoadWait(), or is there something that i need to send it?

Thanks so much for the quick replies.

Yeah, _IELoadWait is what i had in mind, but i'm not very familiar with it and every example that i've seen starts out by opening a new browser. I need it to be able to run from a browser that i've already opened. Can it do this, if so I wasn't sure what arguments to send it... is it just _IELoadWait(), or is there something that i need to send it?

Thanks so much for the quick replies.

; *******************************************************
; Example 1 - Open the AutoIt forum page, tab to the "View new posts"
;              link and activate the link with the enter key.
;              Then wait for the page load to complete before moving on.
; *******************************************************
;
#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IECreate ("http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php")
Send("{TAB 12}")
Send("{ENTER}")
_IELoadWait ($oIE)

#include <IE.au3>

_IELoadWait ( ByRef $o_object [, $i_delay = 0 [, $i_timeout = -1]] )

Read in help file for syntax of all functions.

Edited by Andreik

When the words fail... music speaks.

Yes but doesn't that create a NEW browser window. I need this to work with the one that is already open... which i don't know the url to get to.

_IEAttach() (see helpfile for syntax and examples)

Thanks, the embedded thing worked great, no more errors...but i'm still having a small problem.

Actually, i haven't made any real progress because with the way that the website is set up, it still thinks that the page is done loading all the time. The only indicator that it isn't is the windows animation in the upper right corner. Is there anyway to key off of that, or am i pushing my luck?

and thanks again for the help so far.