Y!StatusRevolution

Kreatorul

How to start...well I just made a status changer for Yahoo! Messenger that works with AIMP player and Winamp. AIMP is much better anyway, better sound quality, playlist manager etc. This one works well with Yahoo! Messenger 7.x, 8, 9 BETA. The last build of Y!Messenger 9.0.0.1389 messed up things a little bit and the busy icon is not working anymore, but the rest is fine. It uses macros so you can just type [song] in the status and [song] will be replaced by the current playing song. Here are some screenshots:

post-12027-1215942474_thumb.png

post-12027-1215942466_thumb.png

Certified by softpedia.

Posted Image

I won't release the source. It's not a big project but it's mine and I'd like it to stay that way. Most of you can get it anyway but at least it's not as easy as posting it in here. The latest decompiler I tried didn't do a good job with the deobfuscation anyway.

Please report the bugs/suggestions because I know there are a few. I didn't spent much time on fixing it along the way, more on developing it. Enjoy!

0.3.0.2 Released:

Added Date Macro and Win for the currently active window. Also fixed a small bug.

0.2.0.1 Released:

Fixed: Loading saved statuses when starting was giving a blank status in the combo box and also they were loading reversed. Now they appear ok from newer to older. Predefined statuses always stay at the top.

Added: New macro for current time. Show the current time in your status updated every minute. [Clock] is the macro.

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/7/14/200...n%200.3.0.2.zip

Y_StatusRevolution.exe

Edited by Kreatorul

How to start...well I just made a status changer for Yahoo! Messenger that works with AIMP player and Winamp. AIMP is much better anyway, better sound quality, playlist manager etc. This one works well with Yahoo! Messenger 7.x, 8(not sure), 9 BETA. The last build of Y!Messenger 9.0.0.1389 messed up things a little bit and the busy icon is not working anymore, but the rest is fine. It uses macros so you can just type [song] in the status and [song] will be replaced by the current playing song. Here are some screenshots:

post-12027-1215942474_thumb.png

post-12027-1215942466_thumb.png

I won't release the source. It's not a big project but it's mine and I'd like it to stay that way. Most of you can get it anyway but at least it's not as easy as posting it in here. The latest decompiler I tried didn't do a good job with the deobfuscation anyway.

Please report the bugs/suggestions because I know there are a few. I didn't spent much time on fixing it along the way, more on developing it. Enjoy!

I don't try without source. In pictures looks good. muttley

When the words fail... music speaks.

It`s so important for you source code? This is a programming forum, for us is important to see source code and programming techniques, and design. Anyway is good even is only exe.

And the program not work.

Edited by Andreik

When the words fail... music speaks.

I'm running it right now...maybe you decompiled it and ran it with beta. it gives errors with beta.

^What if someone else comes from...distand lands and steals my source code, releases it and earns a shit load of money with it muttley) Zi idu iti dau pe mess sursa.

Edited by Kreatorul

Well I'm on vista and it does the same thing? Don't you think it should support Vista also tho? lol

So does LIMITER. Can tell by the way the window looks unless its a Vista on XP knockoff

Edited by tlokz