Stopping connection from a process?

Well, the title kinda tells you what I am attempting to do, But I figure I could explain a bit more what my intentions are, as there could be a better way to do what I want.

I am attempting to cause a client to server lag between myself and the Age of Conan game. With most games, when you lag and per say, take damage, after the ping goes down, you take damage. But, in AoC, you have energy for sprinting. This is not the case. You end up wherever you were when you had lag and your energy didn't run out.

So, is this possible in autoit?

Edited by Justen

Well, the title kinda tells you what I am attempting to do, But I figure I could explain a bit more what my intentions are, as there could be a better way to do what I want.

I am attempting to cause a client to server lag between myself and the Age of Conan game. With most games, when you lag and per say, take damage, after the ping goes down, you take damage. But, in AoC, you have energy for sprinting. This is not the case. You end up wherever you were when you had lag and your energy didn't run out.

Why can't you people just play the games how they were meant to be played? Edited by JasonB

Why can't you people just play the games how they were meant to be played?

I paid for it, I want to play it how I want. And that isn't an answer to my question do please don't flame or criticize my thread.

I paid for it, I want to play it how I want. And that isn't an answer to my question do please don't flame or criticize my thread.

You paid to play the game, not to get AutoIt marked as a 'Hack' basically, to lag your connections. Yes it isn't an answer to your question. I will not answer your question nor right any code for you in the future.

Best of Luck, J.B.

Whatever floats your boat mate. I can use Autoit however I want. And I am simply asking for help, not for your criticism or opinion that I could honestly care less about.

Edited by Justen

1. cheating isn't fun

2. first try to code something by your self... and then ask for help don't just ask for someone else to do it for you...

3. just remove the internet cable for a few seconds and then put it back.. the session shouldn't be closed that fast

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not sure about the former -Alber EinsteinPractice makes perfect! but nobody's perfect so why practice at all?http://forum.ambrozie.ro

Wow do you people not read? For one, I can use autoit to make cheats if I want. For two, thats not what I am asking. Three I never asked for CODE, I asked if what I was attempting to do was POSSIBLE in autoit.

Wow do you people not read? For one, I can use autoit to make cheats if I want. For two, thats not what I am asking. Three I never asked for CODE, I asked if what I was attempting to do was POSSIBLE in autoit.

Watchout the above is a prick.

Anything is possible in AutoIt.

Okay whatever, fuck it I will just go use c#. I am not gonna fuck around with your immature six year old remarks.

Good luck!

One question though: If i'm "6", then how old are you?

Edited by JasonB

Come on people!

There is no need for this to get out of hand - if you find some thing on a forum that stressfull then go for a walk, go for pint, or otherwise get a grip. Im really not impressed by immature cursing, and i doubt the many other folk are either.

Anyway,

How about moving the mouse to your internet connection icon near your clock, and then simulate a disconnect, wait a short while, and then re-connect?

Hope this is of some practical help,

SIone

Perilous to all of us are the devices of an art deeper than we ourselves possess.

• 7 months later...

Maybe would work, this will disconnect you for a sec then u will be connected again, but try not to use it on WAN connections, because it takes a longer time to connect, so when ur pc has connected with the servers again u probably are logged out or something?

#include <Process.au3>
$rc = _RunDos("ipconfig /release")
Edited by Chris86

• Developers

Maybe would work, this will disconnect you for a sec then u will be connected again, but try not to use it on WAN connections, because it takes a longer time to connect, so when ur pc has connected with the servers again u probably are logged out or something?

#include <Process.au3>
$rc = _RunDos("ipconfig /release")
What is your goal with replying to a thread that's dead for over halve a year?

Aside from that, did you even try this command and see the result of it?

IT will, as the parameter suggests, release the bound Ip addresses and cutting of all connectivity to the PC.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)