Image Reading Script

Alright, I have no idea how to really call this project. At least, that's what all the searching-without-finding has led me to believe.

What I'm wondering about is: Is it possible to make a script with AutoIT (Or any other language) (( OR hey, if there's even an existing software!!)) that can see an image displayed on a browser (Firefox**) and act on it. Say, something like:

IF(img1.jpg)

click (x,y)

I would also like to mention, I am -sorry-, very sorry, if this bothers you. Believe me, I've been searching for three days in and out of the AutoIT forum. Google is almost my second home and I have yet to find what I'm after. Any help will be greatly appreciated and rewarded with awesome forum-ready icons. :­D A point in the right direction is more than welcome. I'm not asking anyone to make it for me, just give me tips if any or hints on where to go.

Alright, I have no idea how to really call this project. At least, that's what all the searching-without-finding has led me to believe.

What I'm wondering about is: Is it possible to make a script with AutoIT (Or any other language) (( OR hey, if there's even an existing software!!)) that can see an image displayed on a browser (Firefox**) and act on it. Say, something like:

IF(img1.jpg)

click (x,y)

I would also like to mention, I am -sorry-, very sorry, if this bothers you. Believe me, I've been searching for three days in and out of the AutoIT forum. Google is almost my second home and I have yet to find what I'm after. Any help will be greatly appreciated and rewarded with awesome forum-ready icons. :­D A point in the right direction is more than welcome. I'm not asking anyone to make it for me, just give me tips if any or hints on where to go.

In the help file of Scite you will find PixelGetColor and PixelSearch, these may be the tools you'll need.

If you need to read text in an image then search the forum further for OCR.

If you need to compare images, then OCR may be of some help.

To perform the 'click' then look into MouseMove, and its related elements.

What experience do you have of Autoit?

Can you tell us more about what you are trying to achieve?

SIone

Perilous to all of us are the devices of an art deeper than we ourselves possess.

Thanks for the quick reply, buddy. ^^

All you said has been noted for study.

Well, the project behind this is being able to create a script that I could leave running with a web-based game clicker.

(see http://www.RuinsofChaos.com ) You might have to create an account to truly see the clicker, but I've uploaded a screenshot of it.

All I need, although it may sound simple (I truly have no idea how to pull this off, but I'm more than willing to learn), is for the script to check the image with the number, identify it as a number or symbol so it sends the correct MouseMove coordinates and clicks the correct number for each image. x_x'

Screens:

Triple Window Clicker:: http://i34.tinypic.com/otdau0.jpg

Thanks for the quick reply, buddy. ^^

All you said has been noted for study.

Well, the project behind this is being able to create a script that I could leave running with a web-based game clicker.

(see http://www.RuinsofChaos.com ) You might have to create an account to truly see the clicker, but I've uploaded a screenshot of it.

All I need, although it may sound simple (I truly have no idea how to pull this off, but I'm more than willing to learn), is for the script to check the image with the number, identify it as a number or symbol so it sends the correct MouseMove coordinates and clicks the correct number for each image. x_x'

Screens:

Triple Window Clicker:: http://i34.tinypic.com/otdau0.jpg

Hmmm,

Looking at the Jpg, which looks like a validation code seen on many website for registration I am not sure if im willing to help.

If you want me to write the script for you I charge £25 ph (sterling) with a min charge of £1500.

SIone

Perilous to all of us are the devices of an art deeper than we ourselves possess.

It's a common CAPTCHA clicker.

It has nothing to do with account registrations. But I see why you would worry for such.

Either way, I'm not going to pay for a script. Thanks.

Anyone have any advice?