System Tray Tool Tip Timeout

Specifically, I'm having problems with the following code, which I think should be working:

$hWnd = TraySetToolTip("Computer: " & @ComputerName & @CRLF _

& "User: " & @UserName & @CRLF _

& "IP: " & IsBlank(@IPAddress1) & " " & IsBlank(@IPAddress2) & " " & IsBlank(@IPAddress3) & @CRLF _

& "Status: ONLINE")

_GUIToolTip_SetDelayTime($hWnd, 2, 15000)

Put simply, what I am trying to accomplish is a tool tip window that appears when the user hovers the mouse over the system tray icon for the program. TraySetToolTip accomplishes this, however it doesn't stay visible for very long. In fact, it's about 5 seconds long, and that's simply not long enough.

Does anyone know how to make it so that Tray Tip on the system icon appears immediately and stays pretty-much indefinitely? Thanks.

Specifically, I'm having problems with the following code, which I think should be working:

$hWnd = TraySetToolTip("Computer: " & @ComputerName & @CRLF _

& "User: " & @UserName & @CRLF _

& "IP: " & IsBlank(@IPAddress1) & " " & IsBlank(@IPAddress2) & " " & IsBlank(@IPAddress3) & @CRLF _

& "Status: ONLINE")

_GUIToolTip_SetDelayTime($hWnd, 2, 15000)

Put simply, what I am trying to accomplish is a tool tip window that appears when the user hovers the mouse over the system tray icon for the program. TraySetToolTip accomplishes this, however it doesn't stay visible for very long. In fact, it's about 5 seconds long, and that's simply not long enough.

Does anyone know how to make it so that Tray Tip on the system icon appears immediately and stays pretty-much indefinitely? Thanks.

I belive this is actually a system issue, not anything to do with AutoIt, because all applications, their tooltips only stay for about 5 seconds.

(Reason For Edit: "Typo")

Edited by JasonB

Create a window where you want it to be, and treat it like a tooltip

I'm not sure I follow this entirely.

I belive this is actually a system issue, not anything to do with AutoIt, because all applications, their tooltips only stay for about 5 seconds.

This is what I feared. I'm sure there's a DLL that determines this, but that's alright, I won't worry about it. I appreciate the help.