The Bot

Well I am new to AutoIT and I was wondering if like there were any tutorials in general on making bots or just general tutorials, I want the bot basicly to edits values in game, like a trainer more then a bot, like WOW infinity that was written in AutoIT, AutoIT is a trainer that can make you fly set your game speed and all that, basicly editing the memory, and its for World of Warcraft. I would like to make a trainer like this but for free and give it to people. Where can I learn this. Any tutorials? I looked around and havent seen any good ones thanks in advance

Well I am new to AutoIT and I was wondering if like there were any tutorials in general on making bots or just general tutorials, I want the bot basicly to edits values in game, like a trainer more then a bot, like WOW infinity that was written in AutoIT, AutoIT is a trainer that can make you fly set your game speed and all that, basicly editing the memory, and its for World of Warcraft. I would like to make a trainer like this but for free and give it to people. Where can I learn this. Any tutorials? I looked around and havent seen any good ones thanks in advance

Have you checked out the tutorials in the help file?

They have some decent information there.

hmm... I wonder which key is the any key :O

You probably could do something like that with AutoIt, but you're probably better off looking into CheatEngine. They have a GUI editor to allow you to toggle things and change stuff, which is what you are looking for.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not discouraging you.... I would love to see the end product. Just figured I'd throw it out there as an alternative.

Regards,Josh

Batting 1,000 there, chum. 3 posts in one day ... all about slappin' da h4xx0rz down.

You'll catch more help from people if you phrase your questions better, and actually TRY to do something after reading the help file(s). It's simple really....use the SciTE that's available on the download page, create a new file, save it as "test.au3" and then hit F1. Failing that, you could unearth your autoit start menu folder and find the help file there too.

We'll help ... once you've made an honest effort to help yourself first.

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache

I have created some game Bots Lynixx. What you need to do is just start small. Like just get it to log you on the game automatically. After that just add a line at a time and get them working. You learn a lot that way as you progress and learn good programming skills. After a while you work on making what you have more efficient.

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]---Al[/font]