AccessCom.au3 and _CreateField data types

Does any one know specifically how to create a field with the "Date/Time" format in randallc's AccessCom UDF?

Its a fantastic UDF that has benefited me tremendously. I just can't seem to get this one thing.

I know that the data types of "number", "numeric" and "text" do not throw COM errors. Although the "text" data type will actually create a memo formatted field.

I have tested "Date/Time", "Date", "Time","dbDate","DateTime" and a few other variations. I have googled ADOX and mulitple variations of "Access Data Types", none of which have anything that doesn't throw an error. All in all though I would like to have a list of all the possible format types available to me.

Thanks in advance.

I ended up answering my own question. You can use the term "Time" or "Date" to cause the "Date/Time" Data type. My error was that I was trying to call the field "Date", I had to bracket it "[Date]" for it to work properly.

Thanks for looking.

EDIT: I then later solved my "Text" conundrum. You just have to use "Text(n)" where n is the fieldsize to avoid the dreaded "Memo".

Edited by MagnumXL